Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Glad I'm Not The Only One!!!!!!  (Read 19707 times)
Texas Celtic Girl
Honorary Roadie

There can be Miracles,when you believe!

« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2009, 09:28PM »

Yes!!!!Another Lisan! Welcome,Kristine! Cool name,btw!

Thanks,Guardian and Annie!
8/17/10  Finally met Rosie Allen! Thanks,CW!
CWLisaFan
Choir Member

Life is good. :)

« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2009, 09:03AM »

haha!  Yes, I guess you could call me a Lisan, although I do love ALL of the women who are a part of Celtic Woman!  They are all so different as soloists, but when they sing together, its magical as well!!  And thanks, I tried to come up with something that showed I love Celtic Woman, but kind of especially Lisa...   Wink  Gosh I hope I can meet them one day!!

Feeling so lucky for having met Lisa, Lynn, Chloe, Mairead & Orlagh!!

Ready for Symphony and Believe!!!
Enchanted

« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2009, 11:18AM »

I hate that I don't know anyone else who is in love with these women like me and my sister, but I was so happy when I found this forum!  I found that I'm not the only one who stares at their photos and is constantly listening to their music and wanting to meet them so badly!!

You just met about 1700 people who share your love for these women.  I too have been known to stare at their photos (particularly Lisa's) and so want to go to a Meet and Greet.  Welcome to the Forum from another twin.
CWLisaFan
Choir Member

« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2009, 12:01PM »

Hi fellow twin!!!!  It has been so much fun going through all of these topics (obviously not ALL of them, there are too many!!) and finding so many people who share the same views as me.  I look forward to meeting more people who share this love of Celtic Woman!

greenfire6
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2009, 10:20PM »

Welcome Kristine!  Cheesy

Enjoy yourself here and treasure the friends you will make. But most of all continue to enjoy and support Celtic Woman!  Wink
mkjlovescw

Nashville 9-01-10

« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2009, 10:09PM »

Welcome to the CW family, Kristine and Katharine!!
Sometimes we can seem a little "disfunctional"  -LOL-  but we are a family none-the-less!!

Take care and God Bless,
Melissa

With Gratitude to Celtic~Fan~73
CWLisaFan
Choir Member

« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2009, 02:25PM »

Thank you everyone!!!  I find that I am fitting in very nicely here on the forum.  I love reading topics and finding people who have the same opinions I do about Celtic Woman!!!  Its great!   Grin

Lisa and Helen fanatic
Bodhrán Player

Lisa K ALWAYS brightens my day no matter what.

« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2009, 02:33PM »

Woo hoo!  Lisa has another captivated fanatic!  Cheesy

Welcome to the forum family Kristine and Katharine!  And when I say family, I genuinely mean it.  Take time to get to know people around here and don't be afraid to ask for help with something about the forum or almost anything.

Btw, sounds like you'll have a blast here.  This is the perfect place to go on and on about how much you love the girls because everyone here is feeling the same thing!  Grin

Again, welcome to you both!

I love my Kelly sisters! Cheesy
CWLisaFan
Choir Member

« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2009, 03:03PM »

Welcome to the forum family Kristine and Katharine!  And when I say family, I genuinely mean it.  Take time to get to know people around here and don't be afraid to ask for help with something about the forum or almost anything.

Btw, sounds like you'll have a blast here.  This is the perfect place to go on and on about how much you love the girls because everyone here is feeling the same thing!  Grin

Oh yes, I was totally captivated by Lisa's voice.  She is my favorite of them all, but I do love all of the girls!  I have already met some people on here, possibly someone I could meet at the concert I'm planning to go to, so that is really cool!  Thank you!!! 

Jwad

« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2009, 04:25PM »

Oh yes, I was totally captivated by Lisa's voice.  She is my favorite of them all, but I do love all of the girls!  I have already met some people on here, possibly someone I could meet at the concert I'm planning to go to, so that is really cool!  Thank you!!! 

Welcome!!  I'm glad you're enjoying the forum...I'm new as well, and I absolutely love it here!!!  I also thought I was the only person in the world who was obsessed with CW..esp Lisa...but I was wrong when I found this forum!  lol. What concert are you planning on going to?

Thanks to Western_Rose for the fantastic banners!!! Cheesy
CWLisaFan
Choir Member

« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2009, 04:39PM »

Welcome!!  I'm glad you're enjoying the forum...I'm new as well, and I absolutely love it here!!!  I also thought I was the only person in the world who was obsessed with CW..esp Lisa...but I was wrong when I found this forum!  lol. What concert are you planning on going to?

I am HOPING to go to the concert in Columbia, SC.  I'm from SC and go to college about 2 hrs away from Columbia.  My twin sister, Katharine (also a member of CWF!) and I actually just got a car a little over a week ago, so we'll be able to go!!  If we didn't have a car, we'd be sitting in our dorm room depressed because we'd have no other way to get there.  LOL  I'm so excited!!!!!  How about you?  Are you planning to see them?  And welcome!!  Its so great to have so many other people to talk to about CW!!   Smiley

jessicar
Honorary Roadie

Arrr!!! I be Mad Dog Roberts!!!! Fear me!!! Arrr!!

« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2009, 08:52AM »

Hiya!!!!!!!! Cheesy Wink Welcome to the forum!!!!!!!!!! Grin

CWLisaFan
Choir Member

« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2009, 09:35AM »

Hi jessicar!!!  Thank you very much!!!!   Cheesy

HeyIt'sNick
Total Fanatic

Hiya fellas.

« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2009, 02:21PM »

Hi there Kristine! Grin Welcome!!
CWLisaFan
Choir Member

« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2009, 03:32PM »

Thanks!!!  I love it on here!!!!!!!   Grin

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: