Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Glad I'm Not The Only One!!!!!!  (Read 19708 times)
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2009, 04:31PM »

Welcome again to the forum, Kristine and Katharine!  Cheesy

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
CWLisaFan
Choir Member

Life is good. :)

« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2009, 05:14PM »

Thank you, Kelli!!  I can spend hours on here just reading topic after topic!  Its perfect for me!!!  haha   Cheesy

Feeling so lucky for having met Lisa, Lynn, Chloe, Mairead & Orlagh!!

Ready for Symphony and Believe!!!
Jwad

« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2009, 05:46PM »

Welcome!!  I'm glad you're enjoying the forum...I'm new as well, and I absolutely love it here!!!  I also thought I was the only person in the world who was obsessed with CW..esp Lisa...but I was wrong when I found this forum!  lol. What concert are you planning on going to?

I am HOPING to go to the concert in Columbia, SC.  I'm from SC and go to college about 2 hrs away from Columbia.  My twin sister, Katharine (also a member of CWF!) and I actually just got a car a little over a week ago, so we'll be able to go!!  If we didn't have a car, we'd be sitting in our dorm room depressed because we'd have no other way to get there.  LOL  I'm so excited!!!!!  How about you?  Are you planning to see them?  And welcome!!  Its so great to have so many other people to talk to about CW!!   Smiley

LOL.  I hear you!  I live in MS, and I usually see CW in TN.  I saw them last April for the 3rd time in Memphis...but they won't be coming close this fall...its a bummer, but hopefully I'll get to see them next spring with their new tour!!   Wink

Thanks to Western_Rose for the fantastic banners!!! Cheesy
CWLisaFan
Choir Member

« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2009, 05:59PM »

Oh cool!  IF I get to go this Oct (its not set in stone yet, but I really really really want to!!!!), it will be only my 2nd concert.  My first being this past June.  haha  Our mom took us as a reward for doing well in school just because she thought it would be fun, and I just fell in love with them!  We were kind of far away, so I couldn't see their faces.  Chloe and Mairead were the only 2 I remembered from the PBS specials.  It was only after we got home and I began to search them and listen to more of their music that I really started to love Lisa! Hopefully I can sit like front row this fall and go to a meet and greet!!!  *fingers crossed*   Grin

CWLisaFan
Choir Member

« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2009, 08:57PM »

Ahhh!  I just became a junior member!!!!!   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Rosie Allen
Total Fanatic

"You tell 'em Lise!"

« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2009, 02:22PM »

Welcome K & K...OCCDW is contageous!   Cheesy   Remedy?  Listen to 10 CW CD's
and check in with the Forum each day!  Have fun!  Glad you're here!   Wink

CWLisaFan
Choir Member

« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2009, 06:08PM »

Welcome K & K...OCCDW is contageous!   Cheesy   Remedy?  Listen to 10 CW CD's
and check in with the Forum each day!  Have fun!  Glad you're here!   Wink

I feel so bad because for the past two days I was unable to get on the forum!  I was going through serious withdrawals.  And I couldn't listen to the cds either!  I had to resort to listening to my ringtones, which are The Voice and Caledonia!!!  haha  But its all good now.  Things have calmed down since we got settled into our dorm.  Let's hope I can get back on here more often!!!   Grin

Thanks again to everyone!!!!!!!

Sarah
Honorary Roadie

Irish at heart<3

« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2009, 06:05PM »

I woke up from my nap, read your email and popped on here.
I just FINALLY read it Kris Wink  perdy much your email you just sent me ha! <3 still.

I CAN STILL SAY WELCOME!  I twas here before you tee hee hee. Tongue

so, welcome Kris (and Kath!) hahahhaha i love you guys!

<3Sarah<3
<I FINALLY got to meet THE Lisa Kelly and Mairead Nesbitt at my very first M&G!>

AY made these lovely banners for me Smiley TY AY!
CWLisaFan
Choir Member

« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2009, 10:24PM »

Sarah!!!!!!!!!!  haha!!  Thank you for my warm welcome!!  I just went back through this entire thread...I can't believe I joined back in August...WOW!!! 

I didn't know you were a member before us...What the heck?  You just seemed to pop up on us like a week ago!!!  Ha!!

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: