Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Another newbie there  (Read 18551 times)
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2007, 12:23AM »

Welcome, Chris!  I think I speak for many when I say we love your father and nepotism just might get you places around here  Wink

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
CRRopes
CWF Global Moderator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2007, 01:00AM »

Welcome, Chris!  I think I speak for many when I say we love your father and nepotism just might get you places around here  Wink

Grin Nepotism for fun AND profit! That's my kind of deal! And I have to say, I'm rather fond of my father too so many thanks are due to him for helping me become the CW fan I am today. Now, can we get back to that whole nepotism getting me places around here subject?  Tongue

OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2007, 06:46AM »

nepotism just might get you places around here
Don't count on it.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Trouble
Bodhrán Player

Play with Fire.

« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2007, 07:41AM »

LOL!

Thanks Lindsey
FireGuyFrank

« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2007, 08:01AM »

Grin Nepotism for fun AND profit! That's my kind of deal! And I have to say, I'm rather fond of my father too so many thanks are due to him for helping me become the CW fan I am today. Now, can we get back to that whole nepotism getting me places around here subject?  Tongue

Isn't nepotism for fun AND profit how politics works in America?

FireGuyFrank
Trouble
Bodhrán Player

Play with Fire.

« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2007, 11:44AM »

Wait politcs works in America?  Cheesy I didn't know that!

Thanks Lindsey
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: