Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: When will the new dvd and cd come out?  (Read 1902 times)
The Leprechaun
Total Fanatic

« on: August 19, 2009, 02:06PM »

When will the new dvd and cd come out? Also, are they doing an Isle of Hope cd and dvd or are they doing something else entirely? It doesn't make much sense to me. What's happening?

Celtic Woman: Gotta love them.

Proud sufferer of OCCWD.

The wonderful Susan.

Thanks whoever for the picture.
Western_Rose
Total Fanatic

A Dark Haired Girl

« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2009, 02:37PM »

Well 'Songs from the Heart" DVD and cd are coming out in January, as for this whole Isle of Hope DVD thing I have no idea, I personally don't think that is happening at least not in September. And there will definitely not be a Isle of Hope CD too many songs in that are in the new show.

"Make a joyful noise unto the Lord all the earth" Psalm 100:1
JRRacing64
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2009, 05:23PM »

Yeah I kinda agree with that, I would think if they were going to release something they would confirm it a little while in advance for advertising reasons. Though I wish they would because we have seen footage from the concert they recorded from and it would be a shame to see it go into the vault. Plus it would fulfill the announcement  last year about recording a dvd in the US.
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2009, 10:31PM »

I'm sad that we have to wait so long for the DVD/CD but it'll probably fly by lol.

I just hope that ALL the brand new songs they did in the Isle of Hope concert are on the CD, especially "Isle of Hope, Isle of Tears."

GeorgeN

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2009, 10:55AM »

When will the new dvd and cd come out? .......

Was there an announcement of a CD? The CDs are recorded in a studio with band, chorus, orchestra, and the artists working in separate sessions. They even have different conductors and sound recording methods. The CDs are not the sound track from the TV shows because they want the chance to provide a better quality made from mixing many different tracks recorded under optimal conditions.

I don’t remember what happened with the old PBS CW specials, but so far this year I’ve purchased three new PBS programs and all were available for purchase on pbs-dot-org a week before broadcast, with the disk shipped out the day after the first broadcast. I got them the next day. So maybe there’s hope in getting this show on DVD sometime in early December.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: