Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What each star means...  (Read 14090 times)
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« on: August 26, 2009, 08:36AM »

Sorry, I didn't really know how to phrase that.

Anyway, I was wondering about the stars you earn on here.  I know one star is "Newbie" and two is "Jr. Member."  I was wondering, how many stars can you get and what does each new earned star mean?   Embarrassed

Thanks.

Trouble
Bodhrán Player

Play with Fire.

« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2009, 08:43AM »

http://celticwomanforum.com/index.php?topic=1442.msg35690#msg35690

That post should help you Tiffany Wink
"Bodhrán Player" 8 Stars
"Choir Member" 9 Stars
« Last Edit: August 26, 2009, 08:46AM by Trouble » Logged

Thanks Lindsey
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2009, 08:47AM »

One star = newbie (0-49 posts)
Two stars = Jr. Member (50-99)
Three stars - full member (100-249)
Four stars = Sr. Member (250-499)
Five stars = Hero member (500-999)
Six stars = Total fanatic (1000-1999)
Seven stars = Honorary Roadie (2000-4999)
Eight stars = Bodhrán Player (5000-9999)
Nine stars = Choir member (10,000 - 19,999)
Ten stars = We're saving this as a surprise when someone reaches it

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2009, 08:49AM »

Thanks you guys.  Smiley  That was very helpful.

And I'll see if I can make it as far as 10 stars.  Hahahahaha.

Lisa and Helen fanatic
Bodhrán Player

Lisa K ALWAYS brightens my day no matter what.

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2009, 02:19PM »

My eventual goal is to get up to 9 stars but I'm content with just getting Honoroary roadie for now.  So I've still got a while.  Something like 250 posts left.

I love my Kelly sisters! Cheesy
kingcobradude (Clay S.)
Bodhrán Player

I am Chloë Agnew's #1 Fan

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2009, 03:04AM »

And 11 stars?

Yes it's raining. Why do you think Ireland is so green, pixie dust? I can not believe you just nodded your head. *exasperated sigh*
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2009, 07:36AM »

And 11 stars?
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Uh.....I think that means you get Rich`s job.                                                                                                                   

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2009, 08:18AM »

And 11 stars?
And 500 stars gets you Lindsey's.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2009, 09:28AM »

And 11 stars?
                                                                                                                                                                                                    President Obama and his whole staff coudn`t handle Lindsey`s job.

thanks EVI

Love, Evi.
aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2009, 03:29PM »

And 11 stars?
                                                                                                                                                                                                    President Obama and his whole staff coudn`t handle Lindsey`s job.

hahahahahahaha You people are hysterical.  Cheesy

aislin
kingcobradude (Clay S.)
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2009, 03:42PM »

Well Rich only has 5 stars. And Who is Lindsey?

Yes it's raining. Why do you think Ireland is so green, pixie dust? I can not believe you just nodded your head. *exasperated sigh*
aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2009, 03:47PM »

Rich, AKA OldFatGuy, is an administrator and therefore the number and color of his stars is set by the forum program rather then by number of posts. I'm Lindsey *waves* and aside from being an administrator I'm also the forum's webmistress which is where the joke lies.  Cheesy

aislin
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2009, 03:55PM »

Ask Rich.....he`ll probably say something like Lindsey  runs everything....but we know what Rich does.

thanks EVI

Love, Evi.
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2009, 04:03PM »

Hey Lindsey, the Obama administration just called and wants to know if you want a job in Washington straightening out everything. I didn`t know they read our website!

thanks EVI

Love, Evi.
kingcobradude (Clay S.)
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2009, 10:55PM »

Hey Lindsey, the Obama administration just called and wants to know if you want a job in Washington straightening out everything. I didn`t know they read our website!
The government reads everything. Thats what im told anyway

Rich, AKA OldFatGuy, is an administrator and therefore the number and color of his stars is set by the forum program rather then by number of posts. I'm Lindsey *waves* and aside from being an administrator I'm also the forum's webmistress which is where the joke lies.  Cheesy

aislin
Isnt a webmaster the same thing as an admin?
« Last Edit: December 27, 2009, 11:05PM by kingcobradude (Clay S.) » Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: