Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Meet & Greet Do's and Don't's!!  (Read 37799 times)
Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #105 on: May 25, 2010, 10:22PM »

I am gonna thorw my 2 cents in here on the rushed M&G topic...

I have only been to 1 that seemed rushed. There may be several reasons for rush...

1. Random chance..... Like anything else, there is a random element. Maybe on that specific night the girls attending were just in that frame of mind. Or, it just happened. No reason, just sort of happened that way.

2. The first person in line.....  We have heard the last in line theory often, but I will interject a new one here. The first one of us in line can set a tone for the whole M&G. If a "talker" fan goes first and gets the girls chit-chatting away, that could continue on down the line the entire M&G. But if a quiet person, perhaps a non-forum person, leads off and just quickly  gets autographs and leaves, that may set the tone again for a fast M&G.

3. Need to get moving....this has been mentioned before. If they need to travel far to the next show, maybe they do try to shave off 10-15 minutes by hurrying a bit. Esp if bad weather is occurring or expected.

Home is behind, The world ahead, And there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, To the edge of night, Until the stars are all alight.
barbeaver

« Reply #106 on: May 26, 2010, 07:56AM »

Emily:  Not to worry. You had enough time to make a big impression on both members of your Dream Team. Enjoy the memories until the next time!!!  My M&Gs have all been wonderful. It didn't really matter where I was in line. The girls are always very gracious and kind. I hope they will continue to have M&Gs cause I am really spoiled now. Can't wait until Aug 3rd in Lexington.

Cheesy Barb
« Last Edit: May 26, 2010, 08:02AM by barbeaver » Logged

EMERALD GEMS
lisaholic nr1
« Reply #107 on: September 16, 2010, 06:38AM »

Two words:  TIC TACs!

hahahahahaha!  Good one!  I'm sure the ladies would appreciate that one very much!

^^
cartmanDD

« Reply #108 on: September 18, 2010, 03:30PM »

What if you have gifts for the ladies and who do you give them to for the ladies who are not there?
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #109 on: September 18, 2010, 03:41PM »

You can give them to Rachel or Claire and they will be delivered.
cartmanDD

« Reply #110 on: September 18, 2010, 03:51PM »

Thank you for answering that. I have never been to one but if they come to Wilkes Barre next year I am going to get meet and greet tickets. I'd like to say that's not a threat but a promise but you never know. lol
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #111 on: September 18, 2010, 03:58PM »

I was at the Wilkes-Barre M&G last year ('09) - we met Chloe and Mairead - it was great!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: