Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Former Members of Celtic Woman  (Read 67518 times)
Siew

Good Day, folks. ;)

« Reply #60 on: June 21, 2010, 10:19PM »

I want them all back to CW, but I know it is only a dream, a beautiful dream that will not come true. ;(

CelticWomanAddict
Total Fanatic

You'll Never Walk Alone

« Reply #61 on: June 21, 2010, 10:55PM »

My first contact with the Celtic Woman was the current Songs from the Heart lineup.After I loved it so much I went back and bought all the previous DVD's.I can honestly say I prefer the current lineup best.Maybe the production and all seems more polished than the former DVD's.This is just my personal opinion.

shankdee
Honorary Roadie

"We were all talking about you" said Lisa Kelly

« Reply #62 on: June 22, 2010, 02:15AM »

That was cool  Cheesy of you to let us change...cause since you made this thread, someone else left..and is now in our memory bank!! Miss Alex Sharpe..and we miss her so much and would have appreciated her even more when talking with her if we had known her days were numbered...but I would like to see them ALL taking guest shots whenever and where ever it would be possible...the fans would go nuts....and still I have read some fans are looking forward to what
David Downes is cooking up as we write this.. LOL
C S

Thanks For my Beautiful Deirdre Banner...GodsHorseGirl* * *
lisaholic nr1
« Reply #63 on: June 22, 2010, 05:15AM »

I would like Meav best! Cheesy
lifeismusic2009
Total Fanatic

<3

« Reply #64 on: June 22, 2010, 05:18AM »

I'm not a moderator so do what you want everyone, but is it possible to say who you would like to come back and why without putting down the other girls? I feel like some of the comments are getting pretty rude. Especially toward Lynn and Alex. These girls have each done a beautiful job with the group. They weren't brought in to be Meav and Orlagh clones. The beauty of Celtic Woman is that each performer is a complete individual. Sorry for the rant...
Until earlier today, this thread had been dead for 8 months so it wasn't so much of an issue. We do understand that when a girl leaves the group, especially if it's your favorite girl, it causes great emotional upheaval. All that being said, we do moderate comments that we feel are disrespectful to the girls and we encourage everyone to remember that the girls do read the forum so it's always a good idea to keep that in mind when you post.

I don't think that this poll is fair anymore. I want to change my vote to Alex.

I've changed the poll so you can now change your vote if you so desire.

Oh I didn't mean "you guys" to mean the mods...I meant the people participating in this thread. I know you guys do an extraordinary job patrolling the forum and making sure everyone is being polite and fair. I just can't help but put my two cents in sometimes.

Thanks, Dayna, for my awesome banners!
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #65 on: June 22, 2010, 12:56PM »

*NOTE* SINCE I CREATED THE POLL, I HAVE THE ABILITY TO RESET THE POLL COUNTER TO 0, SO DOES ANYONE WANT ME TO DO THAT SINCE I HAD JUST RECENTLY ADDED ALEXS NAME TO THE POLL?? I THINK THAT IS WHAT I SHOULD DO
« Last Edit: June 22, 2010, 02:30PM by CelticWomanFan425 » Logged

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
celticartzyangel
« Reply #66 on: June 22, 2010, 01:36PM »

I want Alex and Orla back  Cry of COURSE two of my favs HAVE to leave  Cry Cry Cry
Heather
« Reply #67 on: June 22, 2010, 02:18PM »

I would like Orla to come back.
Natalia
Bodhrán Player

May 12 was a wonderful day!

« Reply #68 on: June 22, 2010, 06:14PM »

I want all of them to come back. Though a CW show with 8 girls seems pretty large, it would still be pretty cool!

aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #69 on: June 22, 2010, 08:09PM »

*NOTE* SINCE I CREATED THE POLL, I HAVE THE ABILITY TO RESET THE POLL COUNTER TO 0, SO DOES ANYONE WANT ME TO DO THAT SINCE I HAD JUST RECENTLY ADDED ALEXS NAME TO THE POLL?? I THINK THAT IS WHAT I SHOULD DO

Since I've changed it so that people can change their vote if they so desire, I don't think resetting the poll is necessary.

aislin
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #70 on: June 22, 2010, 08:12PM »

Even though I would want Alex back but, I actually have been getting into her first cd on my ipod and I think, I would love to get a chance to hear her live!  Even maybe if it is one of her solo concerts> I don't know I think I would be interested in hearing her live. She actually left four months before my first show (hence seeing alex 2x) but, i kinda wanting to hear Ms. Orla!  Ah there always another time!  

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
CelticWomanAddict
Total Fanatic

You'll Never Walk Alone

« Reply #71 on: June 22, 2010, 08:26PM »

Alex has a solo CD?

lifeismusic2009
Total Fanatic

<3

« Reply #72 on: June 22, 2010, 08:31PM »

Alex has a solo CD?

o/t No, she doesn't. She does however sing in the soundtrack of The Beautiful Game. The songs where you can hear her are "Don't Like You (reprise)" and "Let Us Love in Peace (reprise)". Both are great songs and she sings so beautifully.

She has said that she'd eventually like to do a solo cd, so we'll just have to wait and see!!

Thanks, Dayna, for my awesome banners!
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #73 on: January 20, 2011, 06:09PM »

Well, it looks like our wish of Alex making a Solo CD is going to come true in 2011! hopefully she gives us updates about how it is going soon  Smiley Smiley

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
Méavaholic
Choir Member

Meav is Ameaving!

« Reply #74 on: January 20, 2011, 06:32PM »

Well lets see let me think..........MEAV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gosh but if I did get a choice and it would happen I would say all but if just one I say Meav Cheesy  Grin

Dear Celtic Woman,
I Love you and you are my inspiration.
Thank you Rachael for the Banner it's so lovely!!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: