Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Former Members of Celtic Woman  (Read 67515 times)
Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #90 on: June 15, 2013, 03:45PM »

It's funny, but I was so bummed when Meav left I just decided I wasn't going to like Alex before I ever saw her, just b/c she wasn't Meav - but then fell so in love with her, I practically cried when she left, too. There isn't anyone I wouldn't want back. They all brought something amazing to the group in their own way. Miss all of the ones who are gone.  Cry

Very well said.  Smiley

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
Chloeandeahbafan1

im kennedy i have ausim and love celtic woman

« Reply #91 on: March 18, 2016, 05:47AM »

Chloe,Lynn, and Lisa l

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #92 on: March 18, 2016, 12:58PM »

Quite funny, didn't want to see Alex when Lynn was the girl who first took over for Meav!

It's funny, but I was so bummed when Meav left I just decided I wasn't going to like Alex before I ever saw her, just b/c she wasn't Meav - but then fell so in love with her, I practically cried when she left, too. There isn't anyone I wouldn't want back. They all brought something amazing to the group in their own way. Miss all of the ones who are gone.  Cry

Very well said.  Smiley

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #93 on: March 18, 2016, 12:58PM »

"Alex, Lynn & Lisa L" although Meav always welcomed anytime!!?Huh

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
littlecubspirit
Honorary Roadie

Mairead and Misha- Pixies!

« Reply #94 on: March 18, 2016, 01:46PM »

Chloe, and both Lisas

MY REVIEW OF MY THIRD SHOW IS UP!

I MET LISA L, CHLOE, MAIREAD N, SUSAN,  MAIREAD C, LYNN, EABHA,  DAVID, SARAH/EDEL, CRAIG, NICK, RAY, ANTHONY!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: