Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thoughts.... Powerscourt, (SFTH Tour) a few more pics and those awesome links !  (Read 103157 times)
Kaneyoshi

« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2009, 01:23PM »

a few more thoughts/memories...
The bagpipe players.
All the amazing lights through out the gardens and the building colors.
Chloë during the power failure saying" I can see you" to the gentleman with the I (heart) Chloë shirt on .

The bagpipe players on the roof of the house was a very nice surprise during the show. The light composition was beautiful, exspecially the few flashlights during the power failure's on Thursday night. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Udo

~~~Ready, all to give, so as to feel once again the sun in my heart~~~
Jody

« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2009, 11:20PM »

The bagpipe players.
Chloë during the power failure saying" I can see you" to the gentleman with the I (heart) Chloë shirt on .
That guy is actually my crazy hubbie!!! LOL!!!  Smiley
Maloney
Featured Soloist

« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2009, 11:38PM »

You were in the row in front of us !!  =)

=)  yes!! We got to go ! 
Then there was Atlanta !
Sidepocket

« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2009, 07:22AM »

Jody, that was one of the most charming moments of the event!  I loved Chloe's reaction when she saw him - pointing and saying "I see you!" (I think that's what she said) and Lisa saying something like 'I see that you still haven't washed that t-shirt yet!' which got a nice big laugh.  You all were one row in front of us as Maloney said.  And your hubby had a nice chat with Mrs. Sidepocket and sister in the line on Wed. night.

Mrs. Sidepocket insists that Chloe blew him a kiss at the end.   As we were filing out she told your hubby:  'That was for you!"
May is Bubbly =)
Honorary Roadie

Christmas is a state of mind.

« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2009, 10:54AM »

The bagpipe players.
That guy is actually my crazy hubbie!!! LOL!!!  Smiley

cute shirt!! lolz Jody

*Thanks Jeff and Brian!*
Gambit

« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2009, 03:19PM »

Awesome shirt!

Thanks for the buttons, Rich!

God bless our troops!
lintje

OMG!!!!!

« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2009, 12:42PM »

Malony!!!!!!

I totally forgot you were in the row behind me because i was sitting next to Jody Cheesy:D

I had so much fun meeting you and all the others!!!!!

scott thanx Cheesy
Lisa and Helen fanatic
Bodhrán Player

Lisa K ALWAYS brightens my day no matter what.

« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2009, 03:08PM »

That sounds awesome.  I love your picture of Helen and Amy.  And how cool that Chloe and Lisa waved as they passed by!

I love my Kelly sisters! Cheesy
Jody

« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2009, 11:50PM »

Jody, that was one of the most charming moments of the event!  I loved Chloe's reaction when she saw him - pointing and saying "I see you!" (I think that's what she said) and Lisa saying something like 'I see that you still haven't washed that t-shirt yet!' which got a nice big laugh.  You all were one row in front of us as Maloney said.  And your hubby had a nice chat with Mrs. Sidepocket and sister in the line on Wed. night.

Mrs. Sidepocket insists that Chloe blew him a kiss at the end.   As we were filing out she told your hubby:  'That was for you!"

The hubbie (Nick) thinks every kiss Chloe blows to the audience is for him!!! Please don't encourage him!!  Wink  On more than one occasion he has made poor Chloe giggle on stage because he gestures like he is catching the kiss!!!......SO EMBARRASING!!!!  LOL!!!!
Maloney
Featured Soloist

« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2009, 12:07AM »

Maloney!!!!!!

I totally forgot you were in the row behind me because i was sitting next to Jody Cheesy

I had so much fun meeting you and all the others!!!!!
Linde, It was truely a magical event.  I hope the good feelings we all shared will last for many years.

=)  yes!! We got to go ! 
Then there was Atlanta !
May is Bubbly =)
Honorary Roadie

Christmas is a state of mind.

« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2009, 11:23AM »

Jody, that was one of the most charming moments of the event!  I loved Chloe's reaction when she saw him - pointing and saying "I see you!" (I think that's what she said) and Lisa saying something like 'I see that you still haven't washed that t-shirt yet!' which got a nice big laugh.  You all were one row in front of us as Maloney said.  And your hubby had a nice chat with Mrs. Sidepocket and sister in the line on Wed. night.

Mrs. Sidepocket insists that Chloe blew him a kiss at the end.   As we were filing out she told your hubby:  'That was for you!"

The hubbie (Nick) thinks every kiss Chloe blows to the audience is for him!!! Please don't encourage him!!  Wink  On more than one occasion he has made poor Chloe giggle on stage because he gestures like he is catching the kiss!!!......SO EMBARRASING!!!!  LOL!!!!

I think that's cute Jody!! haha  Cheesy
« Last Edit: September 20, 2009, 11:35AM by May is Bubbly =) » Logged

*Thanks Jeff and Brian!*
Natalia
Bodhrán Player

May 12 was a wonderful day!

« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2009, 11:32AM »

I am really really really excited to see this.

Maloney
Featured Soloist

« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2009, 04:10PM »

Our scrapbook of the trip is completed.  Special thanks to Sidepocket and Richard for sharing their photos with us as well as their friendship.  It will always be a wonderful memory.

of course we just added a few more pictures..... thanks PBS!
« Last Edit: October 06, 2009, 09:24PM by maloney » Logged

=)  yes!! We got to go ! 
Then there was Atlanta !
Maloney
Featured Soloist

« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2009, 12:23AM »

and even more!!

=)  yes!! We got to go ! 
Then there was Atlanta !
Gambit

« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2009, 07:07AM »

and even more!!