Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Baltimore 2010  (Read 4961 times)
mainopsman

« on: September 12, 2009, 03:03PM »

Just recieved this e-mail today.  There will be 3 Baltimore concerts in 2010!!!!   All three held at the historic Hippodrome theatre.   I hope to see my Forum Friends again at the concert on the 21 at 7:30 PM.   Yes I have ordered my tickets already.   I hope we get to meet all of our Ladies again this coming year.

Here are the details:

Celtic Woman in Concert - Songs from the Heart Tour - 3 Performances to Choose From:

Feb. 20, 2010 at 8pm at Hippodrome

Feb. 21, 2010 at 2pm at Hippodrome (no meet & greet for this performance)

Feb. 21, 2010 at 7:30pm at Hippodrome

Pledge Levels:

1 Ticket in the 1st 3 ROWS of the orchestra + 1 ticket to the Celtic Woman Meet & Greet Opportunity - $310 (Meet & Greet not available for 2PM performance)

1 Ticket in rows 4 thru 18 of the orchestra - $200

1 Ticket in rows 18 thru 31 of the orchestra - $125

Important: All groups will be seated together. Please notify us if you have any special accessibility requests. Seats are assigned on a first-pledged, first-seated basis, and MPT makes no guarantee that requests for specific seats will be honored with the exception of persons with disabilities.

JIM

Dedicate some of your life to others.  Your dedication will not be a sacrifice.  It will be an exhilarating experience because it is intense effort applied toward a meaningful end.   Dr. Thomas Dooley
SusanZ
CWF Global Moderator
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2009, 06:42PM »

Jim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will miss you again, darn it! I got M & G tickets for the Saturday evening show on February 20th at 8 p.m. I am so excited!!! I thought the Hippodrome was a beautiful venue for the show.

And so the CW madness begins for the 2010 tour!!

Zee

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
Don S

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2009, 07:10PM »

MPT is running TGJ tonite (now) and is selling the tickets in pairs...

Pledge Line:  (800) 222-1292  (or)  (300) 955-5650

$620 2 tickets (With Meet & Greet) - Row 1-3
$400 2 Tickets - Row 4-18
$250 2 Tickets

--
Don
Celtic Lass
Total Fanatic

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2009, 06:55AM »

MPT is going a little wild with their tickets for me. Which really makes me mad, because that the closest they've ever come to my house. I think I'm going to have to aim for Wolftrap.
bobh56
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2009, 11:59AM »

These tickets are going like hot cakes.  I called in to see about M&G tickets at 9:30 pm last night (during MPT's showing of TGJ), and was told that they had been sold out 45 minutes before for the 2/20 concert and 30 minutes before for the 2/22 evening concert.  Had to settle  Wink for tickets in Rows 4-18 for the 2/21 eveneing concert.
rick,

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2009, 12:07PM »

I remember about Thanksgiving last year my local PBS had their first telethon for the spring IOH tour. So this may be the start of them.

Máiréad Nesbitt Fan Club www.maireadfanclub.com
RetPgmr
Total Fanatic

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2009, 06:53PM »

$250 2 Tickets

I've been wanting to go to a CW concert by purchasing tickets with M&G through PBS for quite a while now. Are these prices "normal" for these type of tickets? I know this is the way PBS stations generate money for their stations, but this seems awfully high. What have some of you paid in the past for tickets with M&G from other PBS stations?

SusanZ
CWF Global Moderator
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2009, 07:09PM »

$250 2 Tickets

I've been wanting to go to a CW concert by purchasing tickets with M&G through PBS for quite a while now. Are these prices "normal" for these type of tickets? I know this is the way PBS stations generate money for their stations, but this seems awfully high. What have some of you paid in the past for tickets with M&G from other PBS stations?

Prices really vary from PBS station to PBS station. I have heard of concerts with M & Gs that cost $250.00 for a pair and other concerts that have been $1000.00 a pair. It's all what the market will bear - and apparently, Baltimore's market is doing okay!  Wink

Zee

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
mainopsman

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2009, 08:48PM »

Last year's Baltimore show the M&G tickets were $600 a pair for either show.  There were only two shows.  But we were lucky and got to meet all five of the ladies.

JIM

Dedicate some of your life to others.  Your dedication will not be a sacrifice.  It will be an exhilarating experience because it is intense effort applied toward a meaningful end.   Dr. Thomas Dooley
Don S

« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2009, 02:44PM »

I think I'm going to have to aim for Wolftrap.

I hadn't heard that they were going to be at Wolf Trap again this year (yet)  I'll have to check my (Wolf Trap) member newsletter...

--
Don
mainopsman

« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2009, 03:16PM »

Wolf Trap is a great venue.  I attended the CW show the year before last there.  Who could forget when the birds started to sing along with our Ladies when they sang "Over the Rainbow".  It was a fantastic night and show!

JOM

Celtic Lass
Total Fanatic

« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2009, 10:10AM »

I think I'm going to have to aim for Wolftrap.

I hadn't heard that they were going to be at Wolf Trap again this year (yet)  I'll have to check my (Wolf Trap) member newsletter...

--
Don

Yah. I know that. They just seem to go to Wolf Trap at least once a year. The Merriweather Theatre in Columbia, MD would be better for us, but Wolf Trap I think is gonna be it, if I ever go. *crosses fingers*
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: