Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Countdown!!  (Read 38175 times)
dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

I've met LisaK, Lynn, & Mairead!!! :D:D:D

« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2009, 04:51PM »

31!!!

I met LISA K. AND LYNN AND MAIREAD!!! ....yeah!!!! Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin
Lisa and Helen fanatic
Bodhrán Player

Lisa K ALWAYS brightens my day no matter what.

« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2009, 05:29PM »

I hope you have a blast!

I love my Kelly sisters! Cheesy
dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2009, 05:31PM »

I hope you have a blast!

thanks Smiley i am sooo far beyond excited it's not even funny anymore! haha i cannnoootttt waiiitttttt!!!  Grin this will be my first concert ever haha and i am glad i waited for this one...sooo worth it!!!

do they sell like merchandise and stuff at the concerts that u know of? just wondering lol

Dee

I met LISA K. AND LYNN AND MAIREAD!!! ....yeah!!!! Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin
CWLisaFan
Choir Member

Life is good. :)

« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2009, 06:07PM »

I hope you have a blast!

thanks Smiley i am sooo far beyond excited it's not even funny anymore! haha i cannnoootttt waiiitttttt!!!  Grin this will be my first concert ever haha and i am glad i waited for this one...sooo worth it!!!

do they sell like merchandise and stuff at the concerts that u know of? just wondering lol

Dee

They do!!!!  At my first concert this June, they sold shirts, bags, cds, etc.  I bought the IOH poster, which I LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am going to see them for the second time in Oct, and I CANNOT wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Grin Grin Grin Grin  I think I am going to burst, I'm so excited!!!! 

36 days til my concert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feeling so lucky for having met Lisa, Lynn, Chloe, Mairead & Orlagh!!

Ready for Symphony and Believe!!!
dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2009, 06:33PM »

haha yessssssssssss!!!!!!!! it's taking like everything i have to not run around every day screaming how many days i have left!! haha i am gonna buy EVERYTHING!!!  haha in my dreams lol but i am soo excited!!

I hope you have a blast also!!!! wooohoooo

Dee

Lisa and Helen fanatic
Bodhrán Player

Lisa K ALWAYS brightens my day no matter what.

« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2009, 08:59PM »

Dee

Yes. At least for the two that I went to this year there were shirts, programs, DVDs, CDs, and some other random things as well.  Cheesy

I love my Kelly sisters! Cheesy
CWLisaFan
Choir Member

« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2009, 10:00PM »

haha yessssssssssss!!!!!!!! it's taking like everything i have to not run around every day screaming how many days i have left!! haha i am gonna buy EVERYTHING!!!  haha in my dreams lol but i am soo excited!!

Dee

I know exactly what you mean!!!!!!!!!!!  There are days when it hits me more than others that I am ACTUALLY seeing them again!!  Cheesy Cheesy Two times in one year!  I never thought I'd see them so soon again!  Plus, I'm doing M&G!!!!!!  Ok, let me scream now.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be laying in bed and think, "I am seeing Celtic Woman live from like the first row.  Not only that, I'm meeting 2 of them."  MEETING!!!  What the heck?!?!?!  I'll be able to see their facial expressions, dresses, hair, make-up!!!  haha  And I would love to buy the IOH canvas bag, and this blue t-shirt that they sold at the concert.  I'd be proud to wear that thing!!!!   Grin Grin Grin

Hope you have a wonderful time as well!  I'm sure you will!!!   Smiley Smiley

35 days!!!!!!

dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2009, 08:57AM »

Dee

I know exactly what you mean!!!!!!!!!!!  There are days when it hits me more than others that I am ACTUALLY seeing them again!!  Cheesy Cheesy Two times in one year!  I never thought I'd see them so soon again!  Plus, I'm doing M&G!!!!!!  Ok, let me scream now.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be laying in bed and think, "I am seeing Celtic Woman live from like the first row.  Not only that, I'm meeting 2 of them."  MEETING!!!  What the heck?!?!?!  I'll be able to see their facial expressions, dresses, hair, make-up!!!  haha  And I would love to buy the IOH canvas bag, and this blue t-shirt that they sold at the concert.  I'd be proud to wear that thing!!!!   Grin Grin Grin

35 days!!!!!!

Color me jealous!! haha i would love to go to a M&G lol they were selling them at the concert i'm going to but i didn't realize they went on sale b4 even the concert tickets haha Sad so sad  Cry lol at least i'll be able to see their concert!! woohooooo!! haha and then there were those codes and stuff so u could get tickets early...gosh i was soo behind! haha but next time i'll be ready!!!

30 daysss!!!

Dee

AmandaLKlvr

Let me sail, Let me sail, with the Orinoco Flow!!

« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2009, 09:06AM »

24 days!!

.-Amanda-.
dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2009, 09:08AM »

30!!!!!!!!!! Grin Grin

CWLisaFan
Choir Member

« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2009, 09:59AM »

Dee

35 days!!!!!!

Color me jealous!! haha i would love to go to a M&G lol they were selling them at the concert i'm going to but i didn't realize they went on sale b4 even the concert tickets haha Sad so sad  Cry lol at least i'll be able to see their concert!! woohooooo!! haha and then there were those codes and stuff so u could get tickets early...gosh i was soo behind! haha but next time i'll be ready!!!

30 daysss!!!

Dee

haha!!  My sister and decided that WHEN we went to our next concert, we were definitely going to do M&G if it was available!  I just didn't think it would be so soon and so close to us!! We asked around on the forum to figure out how we would go about doing/paying for M&G since we had no idea.  Then we found a thread for the concert near us and someone let us know when the M&G became available, and we jumped on those tickets!!!!  At least you know what to do now and you'll be prepared for that next concert!!!!  And like you said, hey, you're going to a concert!  Can't get much better than that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

35 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2009, 10:04AM »

Dee

35 days!!!!!!

30 daysss!!!

Dee

haha!!  My sister and decided that WHEN we went to our next concert, we were definitely going to do M&G if it was available!  I just didn't think it would be so soon and so close to us!! We asked around on the forum to figure out how we would go about doing/paying for M&G since we had no idea.  Then we found a thread for the concert near us and someone let us know when the M&G became available, and we jumped on those tickets!!!!  At least you know what to do now and you'll be prepared for that next concert!!!!  And like you said, hey, you're going to a concert!  Can't get much better than that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

35 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

How much were the meet and greet tickets? i just want a round-about answer so i kno how much i have to save up for going to the concert and to a M&G! i am sooo going to one next time! haha even if ihave to sell my organs! haha jk but how do you get seats so close? i ordered mine as soon as they went on sale and i am like a few rows back...still really good seats tho for my first time! haha

Dee

CWLisaFan
Choir Member

« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2009, 10:08AM »

Well, the  M&G are sold through your PBS station, so the price really depends on that.  I've read on this forum where people talk about some VERY high prices.  But for mine, it was $300 for two tickets to the concert and two M&G passes.  Of course, I have my twin sister who is going, so we split the cost.  I'm not entirely sure where I'll be sitting yet, but I think someone said something like we should be somewhere in the first 3 rows, which is fine by me!   Cheesy

Jeanine
Honorary Roadie

Christmas Symphony Tour was WONderful!!

« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2009, 10:13AM »

It's usually by getting M&G tickets through PBS that you get that close, though there are exceptions.  There is usually a section set aside, not available to the public (at least at first), for those who get their tickets through PBS.  It sometimes depends on the venue as well, and how they run these things.  Also, if you get tickets through Ticketmaster, you can't really choose exactly which seat you get.  If you go through the venue though, they usually have the seating arrangement to show you and you are able to choose exactly where you want to sit.

As to the cost of M&G's it depends on the PBS stations.  They are always in the hundreds though, if not near 1000.  I would estimate the average range to be 300-600.  Sometimes more, somtimes less - again depending on the PBS station.  Your M&G ticket is also your concert ticket, so you're not paying separately for one, then the other.  It's all one package.  Hope that helps.   Smiley

"Come to Me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." - Jesus Christ
(Matthew 11:28)
dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2009, 10:26AM »

Well, the  M&G are sold through your PBS station, so the price really depends on that.  I've read on this forum where people talk about some VERY high prices.  But for mine, it was $300 for two tickets to the concert and two M&G passes.  Of course, I have my twin sister who is going, so we split the cost.  I'm not entirely sure where I'll be sitting yet, but I think someone said something like we should be somewhere in the first 3 rows, which is fine by me!   Cheesy

Did you have to call in and pledge? that's what i heard you HAVE to do to get them lol if so how do u kno when they go on sale? lol soo many questions! haha

It's usually by getting M&G tickets through PBS that you get that close, though there are exceptions.  There is usually a section set aside, not available to the public (at least at first), for those who get their tickets through PBS.  It sometimes depends on the venue as well, and how they run these things.  Also, if you get tickets through Ticketmaster, you can't really choose exactly which seat you get.  If you go through the venue though, they usually have the seating arrangement to show you and you are able to choose exactly where you want to sit.

As to the cost of M&G's it depends on the PBS stations.  They are always in the hundreds though, if not near 1000.  I would estimate the average range to be 300-600.  Sometimes more, somtimes less - again depending on the PBS station.  Your M&G ticket is also your concert ticket, so you're not paying separately for one, then the other.  It's all one package.  Hope that helps.   Smiley

That's very helpful thank you Smiley it looks like i better start saving! lol

Dee

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: