Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PBS timing on airing CW  (Read 9838 times)
Rosie Allen
Total Fanatic

"You tell 'em Lise!"

« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2009, 03:46PM »

[
For anyone who lives in Washington, Powercourt is set to air on November 30th.

And there isn't much information about tour dates as of right now, but I think that will change in the next few weeks.

That's the date for the showing on KCTS out of Seattle.

KBTC out of Tacoma will be air the show on November 28th @ 8:30pm.

Thanks, talia...I'm glad I found this info today, have been looking locally for this and haven't
seen it to date.  I'll mark my calendar.   Wink

Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2009, 05:00PM »

for those who live in Pgh PA, can someone call to ask when they will be airing the show on PBS or WQED?  I dont know which one would be airing it in Pgh in the 1st place
WQED, Pittsburgh's PBS, did get back to me today (11/12). She did not give me an exact date or exact info, but did say that official announcements regarding the show will likely be made in a week, possibly even in a few days.  So, all yinz  Cheesy   who are my Pittsburgh CW concert friends....celticatheart, hblosser, hesprit, hutch.....time to start paying close attention and keep that credit card near the telephone   Wink

Also, let me add, and this is just my opinion and interpretation from some facts, and NOT from official sources in any way, that I wouldnt be shocked if some things are a bit different this year, in terms of timing and venue. I could be wrong though. We will see in a week!   Shocked

Home is behind, The world ahead, And there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, To the edge of night, Until the stars are all alight.
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2009, 08:48PM »

for those who live in Pgh PA, can someone call to ask when they will be airing the show on PBS or WQED?  I dont know which one would be airing it in Pgh in the 1st place
WQED, Pittsburgh's PBS, did get back to me today (11/12). She did not give me an exact date or exact info, but did say that official announcements regarding the show will likely be made in a week, possibly even in a few days.  So, all yinz  Cheesy   who are my Pittsburgh CW concert friends....celticatheart, hblosser, hesprit, hutch.....time to start paying close attention and keep that credit card near the telephone   Wink

Also, let me add, and this is just my opinion and interpretation from some facts, and NOT from official sources in any way, that I wouldnt be shocked if some things are a bit different this year, in terms of timing and venue. I could be wrong though. We will see in a week!   Shocked

thank you for checking on this Grin

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
gcerny12

« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2009, 10:13AM »

For anyone in Eastern New Mexico and Far west Texas that are in range of KENW-TV out of Portales, NM it will be aired Nov. 28th at 7pm mountain time on their HD channel.

My alter-ego when not listening to or watching CW. 
By Joe Palomine
MikeyK
Honorary Roadie

Proud Chloëver

« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2009, 10:33PM »

tvguide.com finally listed the tv schedule for that weekend, and it looks like those of us in LA/Orange Country have 4 shows that weekend! 2 on the first night, both available in HD, and 2 more on Sunday with 1 available in HD.

Here's the schedule
Nov. 28, Saturday:
KOCE & KOCE HD 5 pm
KCET & KCET HD 7pm
KCET Orange 7 pm

Nov. 29, Sunday
KOCE & KOCE HD 1 pm
KCET Orange 4:30 pm

Warning for those who want to avoid spoilers, if you click on the show it lists some of the songs that will be performed.
Antiup

« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2009, 03:50PM »

KVIE Sacramento CA
Airing Christmas special 29 NOV 8pm-Pledges will be for tickets and M&G. The concert date is still pending (there thinking May 16)
Airing SOTH 9 Dec 8pm- Pledges for tickets and M&G, if not sold out, will also be excepted.

Cool Cool.
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2009, 08:43PM »

I found out when PBS will be airing the SFTH special in the Pgh, PA area.  They will be airing it on Nov 29th at 4 PM and again at 11 PM
« Last Edit: November 18, 2009, 11:19AM by LisaKellyFan425 » Logged

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
Rosie Allen
Total Fanatic

"You tell 'em Lise!"

« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2009, 09:03PM »

Just got my Guide for my local PBS KCTS 9 for Seattle.  Lynn and Mairead
will be in the studio on December 2nd at 7pm.  Channel 9   Cheesy  It's getting
closer!!   Grin  Their new DVD will be aired!  

There will be a repeat on Dec. 9 at 12 noon!   Wink
« Last Edit: November 21, 2009, 09:07PM by Rosie Allen » Logged

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: