Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: a late Seattle IoH review  (Read 2452 times)
Natalia
Bodhrán Player

May 12 was a wonderful day!

« on: October 03, 2009, 04:59PM »

unfortunately I joined the forum after I saw IoH in may, and I've been dying to write a review, and I don't want to wait until the spring tour, so I'll just share my experiance with you all now. hehe.
I Live about 30 minutes away from Seattle so it wasn't a long drive, I parked by the Paramount and took some quick pictures of the CW signs. I had about 7 or 8 hours to kill, and I just walked around, I love Seattle and it's a place where I enjoy every minute. My family and I have dinner at the Cheesecake factory, which was delicious, and by the time we were out it was about 5:30. I was so excited, I spent the last hour spying in the corner of Paramount, but I did happen to see Niell and Chloe walk in, which was awesome! The doors opened at 7, and I went right in. I bought a program, poster, and bag then went to my seat. I swore I wouldn't peak at the songlist, but I couldn't help myself. Oh and I must add how beautiful paramount is, it looks very old on the outside and absolutely beautiful on the inside. my seat wasn't too bad, it was a floor seat, in the left corner, 17th row. I got a great view. By the time the lights went out and Mairead came out, I was shaking.

SKS-it's always beautiful, and Chloe's introduction was awesome!
Fields of Gold-Lisa sang this so beautifully, I loved it!
Coast of Galicia-when Mairead did the 11 spins, she got an extra applause, she brought an amazing start to the show.
When you believe-this still gives me chills. That last note that Chloe hit was unbelievable, she got one of the biggest applauses of the night.
Dulaman-I love this song, Lynn singing it was very strange to me, it wasn't until the end that I really enjoyed it, hopefully i'll get to hear it again and get a better experiance.
OF-Chloe joining in was a pleasant surprise, very stunning
True Colors-a great way to introduce Alex to CW.
IoH,IoT-What a beautiful song! I fell in love with it, and it was stuck in my head the whole night.
The Blessing was great too, Lisa sang it kinda fast, but it didn't disapoint.
Danny Boy- the 4 part harmony was stunning, I was very pleased with it.
granuailes dance-one of my favorites of the night!
Carolina Rua-I love this song so much, I was a Lynn fanatic then on!
Nella Fantasia-it was very different from how Chloe sang it a few years back, more mature. It showed how much her voice ahd grown.
The Voice-This will forever bee my favorite song, Lisa was absolutely amazing!
Sing Out-amazing as well, I love it.
Oh,America-Chloe said in her speech that Seattle is one of their favorite places to be! YAY!

unfortunately I didn't get to se ethe encore, my dan practically ran out. Better luck enxt time.

other great parts of the night:the dresses, best yet in my opinion.

OK I know this happened nearly 5 months ago, but it's never too late to write a review about our favorite girls!

Natalia
Bodhrán Player

May 12 was a wonderful day!

« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2009, 05:00PM »

Mods: can you please move this to the regular tour section,  did not notice that I posted this in ticket exchange, my apologies, please move it to avoid confusion, thanks  Smiley

Jeanine
Honorary Roadie

Christmas Symphony Tour was WONderful!!

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2009, 12:21AM »

Always glad to hear stories of different members experiences.  No matter if they're late!  Wink  Thanks for sharing!

"Come to Me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." - Jesus Christ
(Matthew 11:28)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: