Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Deirdre just taped a new DVD with Celtic Thunder  (Read 52603 times)
Lanti SF
Honorary Roadie

Proudly diagnosed Celtaholic!

« Reply #45 on: March 21, 2010, 04:03PM »

I think on the CT website it said that STORM was coming in the summer

Thanks Godshorsegirl!
Godshorsegirl
Bodhrán Player

My fiddle is tuned for playing!

« Reply #46 on: March 21, 2010, 04:21PM »

I think on the CT website it said that STORM was coming in the summer

Ya that was the last thing I heard too. (Ive also heard that they will be doing a Christmas CD but that is a little off topic)  Cheesy

I sawa little clip for STORM when my PBS aired Its Entertainment. Just a little thing with Damian not Deirdre but I am still exited!!

mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #47 on: March 21, 2010, 10:36PM »

If you watch the "Story So Far" interview, there's a very small, like 2 second bit of film that shows the entire cast from both Its Entertainment and Storm lining up on the stage and bowing alongside Phil Coulter and Sharon Browne. I remember seeing Deirdre there in I think a white dress.
Mariko
Honorary Roadie

Lisa Kelly ^_^

« Reply #48 on: March 22, 2010, 09:03PM »

She will be on Storm?! Very, VERY cool!! I already own It's Entertainment (it's awesome) & I didn't see her on that one, so it would make sense that she'd be on #2. It's still VERY exciting for her & that Celtic Thunder is releasing ANOTHER dvd... woot! Yes, I am also a Thunderhead.

thos guys are rediculously talented! and rediculously cute!  first they need to come to ohio 2nd! the girl singing on its entertainment is a canada local singer nemed caroline torti! she popular their!  but I ama huge fan!

Barb I agree with 100%... they're talented & cute!! Oh wow that's so cool! Thanks for sharing, I had no idea that she was Canadian!! Smiley

Thanks Evi & Alexa for my amazing banners!! Kiss
isle of hope
Total Fanatic

Máiréad rocks!

« Reply #49 on: March 24, 2010, 09:37PM »

I'm really looking forward to Storm as I'm a huge Thunderhead (I've been anxiously waiting since last year) I also like Deirdre, so I can't wait to hear and see what she does in the show.

Bring me your peace, and my wounds, they will heal.
Inga
« Reply #50 on: December 08, 2010, 08:15AM »

Will Storm ever come out? After Paul Byrom left Celtic Thunder they can not release a new DVD and CD with him anymore. Everyone will see the recording is old.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2010, 08:38AM by Inga » Logged
Chloefan93

« Reply #51 on: December 08, 2010, 09:24AM »

Will Storm ever come out? After Paul Byrom left Celtic Thunder they can not release a new DVD and CD with him anymore. Everyone will see the recording is old.

Sharon has said in a recent blog that they can't release things any faster and that Storm will most likely be coming out late 2011 or early 2012.
hayleynibhaoleafh<3'scelticwoman!
Honorary Roadie

U can have my <3, if U don't mind broken things...

« Reply #52 on: April 18, 2011, 03:54AM »

Cheesy:D:D:D:D allll over this!!!!!!!!

Loooooove Hayley xxx
~~~~~~~Maybe it's not about the happy endings... maybe it's about the story...~~~~~~
Friend are angels ~*~ Cherish them
Ben the piper
Bodhrán Player

There can be miracles, when you believe!

« Reply #53 on: April 18, 2011, 02:09PM »

Wow sure that's going to sound great! Smiley

greenfire6
« Reply #54 on: April 20, 2011, 07:50PM »

Waiting, waiting, patiently waiting. I know it is selfish of me but Dierdre always seems so far away...

Now it seems the long awaited Storm CD/DVD release has become nearly as allusive.

I continue to pine for the grand day I will see Dierdre perform live and maybe even get to meet her and voice some complements and encouragements to her. (Sigh)
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #55 on: May 16, 2011, 06:03PM »

Waiting, waiting, patiently waiting. I know it is selfish of me but Dierdre always seems so far away...

Now it seems the long awaited Storm CD/DVD release has become nearly as allusive.

I continue to pine for the grand day I will see Dierdre perform live and maybe even get to meet her and voice some complements and encouragements to her. (Sigh)

I am so with you!!!  I sooooo can't wait for this to come out!  CT keeps getting better and better and THIS time they're having a CELTIC WOMAN with them (once a CW, always a CW).  I so hope they have a Storms/Heritage tour, and Deirdre comes with them!  It would be so cool to see HER live too and meet her!  Of course, we'll have to wait and see what happens!  Smiley

Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #56 on: May 16, 2011, 07:06PM »

This came from Sharon Brown's Blog

Sharon
P.S. Due to constant pressure and demand, I am planning to release STORM next spring!

Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #57 on: May 16, 2011, 08:09PM »

This came from Sharon Brown's Blog

Sharon
P.S. Due to constant pressure and demand, I am planning to release STORM next spring!

Rats!  Another long wait!  Oh well.  It'll be worth it.  Smiley

L.A. Girl

« Reply #58 on: July 08, 2011, 06:43PM »

Sharon Browne is planning on releasing the CD and DVD in August or September, so we won't have to wait until spring.  Smiley

Dianne
Méavaholic
Choir Member

Meav is Ameaving!

« Reply #59 on: July 08, 2011, 08:21PM »

Sharon Browne is planning on releasing the CD and DVD in August or September, so we won't have to wait until spring.  Smiley

Dianne
WOW how did I miss this! Well I guess I will HAVE to buy it now Wink

Dear Celtic Woman,
I Love you and you are my inspiration.
Thank you Rachael for the Banner it's so lovely!!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: