Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PBS Songs From The Heart press release and photos  (Read 47164 times)
Gambit

« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2009, 05:16AM »

Thanks for posting this aislin. I can't wait!! Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy

Thanks for the buttons, Rich!

God bless our troops!
cool2it
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2009, 06:26AM »

Great pictures!!  Thank You Lindsey-- again! Cheesy   I used to be able to watch the PBS specials but with the new TV broadcasting system I am unable to get a PBS station that will be carrying them.  Not sure just how I will be able to see the show let alone make any pledges.  I am sure going to miss seeing it ! 

Thanks for the terrific banner Rich!!  PLEASE, Let's all help in the fight against ALS
GlenS

am admin at the all New Celticwomanforum.net

« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2009, 06:42AM »

PBS doesn't allow for you to just view the pictures on their site, you have to download them. And, if you'll note the sizes under the pictures, they're HUGE so it might take a while to download them.

aislin

Could you please post the web addy for where you got that off a pbs site so we may get the photos direct

Thanks
Glen

OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2009, 06:59AM »

Could you please post the web addy for where you got that off a pbs site so we may get the photos direct
The photo links in Lindsey's post are pointing to the PBS site.  You can't get much more direct than that.  As Lindsey noted, the images are far too big to view in a browser, so PBS will only allow you to download them if you have a user account.  But if you want to visit the PBS page, it's located at http://pressroom.pbs.org/programs/celtic_woman_songs_from_the_heart_.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2009, 11:19AM by OldFatGuy » Logged

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Colleen
Total Fanatic

Semper Fi

« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2009, 07:51AM »

Ok now I really can't wait for the DVD and CD. Thanks for posting.

Thanks Mel!
DirtyDiamond
Bodhrán Player

Let me tell you that I love you...

« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2009, 07:51AM »

Thanks for posting! It's awesome!

The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2009, 08:03AM »

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AMAZING

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
jessicar
Honorary Roadie

Arrr!!! I be Mad Dog Roberts!!!! Fear me!!! Arrr!!

« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2009, 08:07AM »

So totally awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheesy Grin

JRRacing64
« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2009, 08:10AM »

WOW! What a production! Thanks for posting these Aislin! Going to have to plan a new car now Wink
Jeanine
Honorary Roadie

Christmas Symphony Tour was WONderful!!

« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2009, 09:26AM »

Goodness!  It's like nearly 10 min. long with all that instrumental (kinda wished there was more singing though).  It'll be really interesting to see how CW does this one!  Can hardly wait for the PBS special to come on TV!!  We now have the titles of the 7 new songs.  Does anyone that went to the show know where those songs fit in the songlist we have of the DVD?
« Last Edit: October 06, 2009, 09:31AM by Jeanine » Logged

"Come to Me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." - Jesus Christ
(Matthew 11:28)
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2009, 10:31AM »

haha that 3rd pic is funny.  Look at Ray

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
Kaneyoshi

« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2009, 12:23PM »

WOWWWW!!!!!!! Amazing pictures from the concert. Very, very beautiful. Thanks for find and posting these here. Absoluty awesome!!! Cheesy Grin Grin Grin
Bring back remembrance on three beautiful day in Ireland and awesome haunting concert.

Thank you so much
Udo

~~~Ready, all to give, so as to feel once again the sun in my heart~~~
bobh56
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2009, 04:48PM »

I'm continuously amazed by the abilities of my Fellow Forumites to ferret information out of the web.  So, thanks to Lindsey and Rich for providing these posts and links. 

On a more somber note, I'm hoping that the omission of Lynn's Carolina Rua and Alex's True Colors is a PBS typo.  Is there anyway to check to see if these wonderful songs will be on the PBS special and the new CD/DVD?
howard

« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2009, 04:59PM »

Lindsey Thank You for the Post...
Just wonderful photos!!!  Shocked

Best Regards,
Howard

Western_Rose
Total Fanatic

A Dark Haired Girl

« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2009, 05:03PM »

I'm continuously amazed by the abilities of my Fellow Forumites to ferret information out of the web.  So, thanks to Lindsey and Rich for providing these posts and links. 

On a more somber note, I'm hoping that the omission of Lynn's Carolina Rua and Alex's True Colors is a PBS typo.  Is there anyway to check to see if these wonderful songs will be on the PBS special and the new CD/DVD?

When ANJ first aired on PBS  "The Blessing", "Panis Angelicus" and a few other songs were not included but as you see they're on the DVD. So I think you can safely assume the same will happen here.

"Make a joyful noise unto the Lord all the earth" Psalm 100:1
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: