Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you most excited for?  (Read 8580 times)
Natalia
Bodhrán Player

May 12 was a wonderful day!

« on: October 06, 2009, 07:33PM »

The DVD may seem like it will take forever to come out, but it's really coming before we know it,

What are you all most excited about?

I'm really excited to hear the new songs, see the dresses, just about EVERYTHING!

Palmie00

« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2009, 07:50PM »

FIELDS OF GOLD !!! I can't wait to hear it again lol Smiley !

Emily!
Honorary Roadie

Mission Accomplished :)

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2009, 09:10PM »

First and foremost, hearing Fields of Gold again, because I'm in love with it.

Also, just having some new music. I love all of the DVDs and everything, but I admit I haven't listened to CW in a while because I've just been itching for some new stuff. I'm really excited just to have something new: new songs, new dresses, new stage, new set, new DVD.

And.......FINALLY having Lynn and Alex in a DVD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been dying for this.

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
Jeanine
Honorary Roadie

Christmas Symphony Tour was WONderful!!

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2009, 10:21PM »

All of it!!  But especially the new songs/moves!

"Come to Me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." - Jesus Christ
(Matthew 11:28)
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2009, 08:54AM »

I'm extremely upset that Dulaman isn't gonna be on the DVD b/c I want to hear/see Lynn sing it sooooo bad!!!!!!

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
Chris

Why do they speak so selfishly?

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2009, 09:02AM »

I'm extremely upset that Dulaman isn't gonna be on the DVD b/c I want to hear/see Lynn sing it sooooo bad!!!!!!
I agree. Dulaman as Lynn does it is freaking awesome. I love it, myself.

However, I have heard what some of her new stuff is. According to Moscapoet on the Mairead Forum, she sings a pretty new song in Italian. This is a swoon factor for me for two reasons: One, it's Lynn singing. Two, it's in Italian, the native language of my ancestors, which I adore.

Either way, it's going to be pretty awesome. Gaby and I are even talking about having a viewing party at our house the night it airs for some of us and our friends.

Loud voices raised in anger, speak harsh words, such cruel words.
Gambit

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2009, 09:16AM »

I'm exited to hear Amazing Grace.  I'm sure it will be breathtaking. 

Thanks for the buttons, Rich!

God bless our troops!
BrianH_2009
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2009, 10:28AM »

Everything! Cheesy Cheesy
The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2009, 02:00PM »

can't wait to hear Oh America and IOH, IOT again. but lets say I'm excited for allthe songs, even the old ones

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
CWPride

LYNN AND LISA ROX MY SOX!!!! :)

« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2009, 06:12PM »

Just all of it!!!! It looks amazing!!!!! Plus Lynn and Alex in a DVD!!!! AHHHHHHH I can't wait!!!!!!! and I also want to hear Fields of Gold again!!!!! I'm sooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2009, 06:15PM »

Just all of it!!!! It looks amazing!!!!! Plus Lynn and Alex in a DVD!!!! AHHHHHHH I can't wait!!!!!!! and I also want to hear Fields of Gold again!!!!! I'm sooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!

I am really excited that Lynn and Alex are finally gonna be on a DVD too

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
CWsenior
Total Fanatic

Me and my wonderful aunt

« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2009, 11:13PM »

Im most excited about hearing my favorite songs and seeing them do the performance.  And i cant wait until i can see them in concert again Cheesy

~ashley~
Lisa and Helen fanatic
Bodhrán Player

Lisa K ALWAYS brightens my day no matter what.

« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2009, 05:59PM »

Um...is EVERYTHING an acceptable answer?   Cheesy

I really cant wait to hear the new songs, see the fireworks, and soak in the amazingness that is the women we all love and adore.

I love my Kelly sisters! Cheesy
Natalia
Bodhrán Player

May 12 was a wonderful day!

« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2009, 09:59PM »

Um...is EVERYTHING an acceptable answer?   Cheesy

I really cant wait to hear the new songs, see the fireworks, and soak in the amazingness that is the women we all love and adore.

everything is completely acceptable.  Smiley

Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2009, 02:18AM »

And.......FINALLY having Lynn and Alex in a DVD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been dying for this.
I agree. I have always enjoyed concert recordings, even before the DVD era, just getting them even on videotape was great. But it seems that performers don't videorecord as often as one would think. Perhaps its just expensive. Or perhaps they don't wish to 'saturate' the market with items. Or maybe they just want you to pay lots of $$$ to attend the live show. There is no way to pirate a live show! To my knowledge, Carrie Underwood has not yet done a live concert dvd. That surprises me. As hot as she is, all the awards, sell out concerts, etc. New CD coming out Nov 3rd, yet no dvd. The Mediaeval Baebes have been around 12 years and have only 2 concert DVDs. And that also surprises me. They have had many changes in their group over the years, so if they had been doing DVDs (or tapes) every 2-3 years, the group would look very different in each. Which would make sense then to do different DVDs, to get the new memebrs on there. Opposed to that would be a solo performer, who, if doing a DVD, would be the single star on each, over and over and over. I can see a solo star limiting available DVDs more so than a group with cast changes. Of course, you have to be able to sell the DVD. I see no issue with that with Underwood, I am sure they would sell. With the Mediaeval Baebes, perhaps thats their issue. They predict a low level of sales of a DVD?

Sorry, not trying to hijack this thread into the ABCs of DVDs. I am glad Alex and Lynn are on DVD. Actually, I am glad for all of them on DVD.

I'm exited to hear Amazing Grace.  I'm sure it will be breathtaking. 
Yes this crossed my mind as well.

Home is behind, The world ahead, And there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, To the edge of night, Until the stars are all alight.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: