Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you most excited for?  (Read 8579 times)
Zo

« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2009, 04:57AM »

Just about everything. I am so anxious to hearing and seeing the new songs performed and of couse FINALLY getting a DVD with Lynn and Alex just puts it over the TOP  Grin

TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH....FOREVER FRIENDS
Maloney
Featured Soloist

« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2009, 09:12AM »

I want to relive the concerts.  I am sure seeing the Dvd will flood the brain with all the things we saw, and many we missed or have already started to forget. =)

=)  yes!! We got to go ! 
Then there was Atlanta !
Celtic Lass
Total Fanatic

« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2009, 09:17AM »

All of it, but I am really looking forward to the At the Ceili Replacement. Cannot wait to see that!
Jeanine
Honorary Roadie

Christmas Symphony Tour was WONderful!!

« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2009, 10:00AM »

Looking at the songlist and song order of the DVD, it looks like "Nil sen la" is the replacement for "At the Ceili"!  Can't wait to see what they do with that song!! Grin Grin

"Come to Me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." - Jesus Christ
(Matthew 11:28)
Natalia
Bodhrán Player

May 12 was a wonderful day!

« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2009, 11:35AM »

I can't wait to hear the new songs that.
I can't wait to see all the songs I heard on tour.

I'm excited for so much.
just 52 more days I believe.

Jonas

GO Celtic Woman

« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2009, 08:00PM »

All of it, but I am really looking forward to the At the Ceili Replacement. Cannot wait to see that!

I'm looking forward to that song the most.  At the Ceili was such a fun song, and I can't wait to see how awesome it's going to be with Chloe.

Natalia
Bodhrán Player

May 12 was a wonderful day!

« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2009, 10:33PM »

As amazing as the CW trios are, it is always nice to see them add the person who was in them, like Chloe in OF on tour.

Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2009, 03:10PM »

I'm excited about EVERYTHING!!!  The PBS airing on November 28, the DVD, the CD, the EVERYTHING lol!!!  And my mom works for PBS, so she said she would get me the CD and the DVD!!!!!  SQUEEE!!!

I need a time machine, so I can fast forward to that time NOW lol!!!

when_rain_falls
Bodhrán Player

5/7/10 ~ When You Believe!

« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2009, 12:17PM »

I'm excited about EVERYTHING!!!  The PBS airing on November 28, the DVD, the CD, the EVERYTHING lol!!!  And my mom works for PBS, so she said she would get me the CD and the DVD!!!!!  SQUEEE!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need a time machine, so I can fast forward to that time NOW lol!!!

My only thoughts when you get that machine: MAKE TIME MOVE FASTER!!!!!

Like everyone else here, I'm just going to say: EVERYTHING!!!!!!

But I'm really, really, really anxious to see Mairead's Solo Ponticello (sp?) or the "Jimmy Hendrix" effect as she calls it Cheesy...GAH! Who am I kidding?! I wanna see it ALL!!!! I've been holding myself back rather well lately, I have barely touched this part of the forum (only went into the song list thread and this one) and it's sooooooooooooo hard because I want to be totally blown away when PBS shows SFTH!!!!
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin

I met Chloë and Lynn on May 7th, 2010!!! Grin Grin Grin   

Kaneyoshi

« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2009, 02:08PM »

For me it's to hear and see the new songs. But the songs from the IOH Tour too, "Fields of Gold", "Coast of Galicia", Last Rose Fantasia". Visible the extra features during the concert's off other angles of view, as I had during the concert's.

Udo

~~~Ready, all to give, so as to feel once again the sun in my heart~~~
t_eric

« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2009, 07:06PM »

I'm really excited for everything of course - the new songs (!!!!!), IoH songs, gowns, setting, seeing Alex and Lynn again, etc. but probably the thing I'm most excited for is seeing Chloë and Lynn perform Pie Jesu. I love that song so much!!!!!!!!!!! Grin Grin Grin
MaryNorth93
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2009, 12:10PM »

Everything I guess.. Cheesy Lynn and Alex in a dvd, for letting see again how much they deserve to be called a 'celtic woman'  Grin About songs I'm the most curious about Fields of Gold, gosh... I can't wait to hear it done by Lisa...  Shocked The Coasts of Galicia, in the taped video on Youtube she simply rocks, it must be awesome  Grin , You'll Be In My Heart and True Colors, Goodnight My Angel, and indeed Nil sen la...  Cool
rick,

« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2009, 01:29PM »

This weekend Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Máiréad Nesbitt Fan Club www.maireadfanclub.com
The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2009, 04:43PM »

everything DUH!!!!!!!

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
LISAFAN4EVER
Choir Member

Lisa's my hero!

« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2009, 04:48PM »

Immediately, I'm excited about the PBS airing. I cannot wait to get the CD/DVD in my hot little hands and then there's the Spring Tour. I'm excited for EVERYTHING!! Grin

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: