Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you most excited for?  (Read 8574 times)
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2009, 06:41PM »

I am excited for everything, the show, the dresses the old and new songs,the dvd, cd and conert (2nd row clev!)! I can't wait I'm so excited! gotta wait till the 3rd of dec!  but its worth it!  A toast and slante to the girls for sure!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
MaryNorth93
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2009, 10:26AM »

LAH-Fanatic, for the ones who didn't noticed it, has posted her a link to the preview video for the new dvd:

http://www.celticwomanforum.com/index.php?topic=10133.15

I'm excited for everything now  Cheesy
Hannahlmatt
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2009, 10:35AM »

I'm most excited for the entire DVD and CD! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Lisa and Helen fanatic
Bodhrán Player

Lisa K ALWAYS brightens my day no matter what.

« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2009, 11:22AM »

Two major things besides of course just seeing it and falling in love with Celtic Woman all over again, is "GOTTA HAVE LISA'S NEW SOLO!!!!" and "GOTTA LEARN THE DANCE IN Nil Se' `n La!!!!!"

I love my Kelly sisters! Cheesy
BrianH_2009
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2009, 07:20PM »

This new DVD looks and sounds unbelievably, stupendously incredible... So I'm excited about it! Cheesy
CWLisaFan
Choir Member

Life is good. :)

« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2009, 07:22PM »

Two major things besides of course just seeing it and falling in love with Celtic Woman all over again, is "GOTTA HAVE LISA'S NEW SOLO!!!!" and "GOTTA LEARN THE DANCE IN Nil Se' `n La!!!!!"

YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!  I am so learning that dance!  It looks like they are having a blast in that video!!!

I'm just excited in general for this DVD.  I fell in love with Celtic Woman having Lisa, Chloe, Mairead, Alex, and Lynn, so I am so excited to have a DVD with those 5 ladies in it.  They're the first ones I ever saw perform live!!!!   Cheesy Cheesy

Feeling so lucky for having met Lisa, Lynn, Chloe, Mairead & Orlagh!!

Ready for Symphony and Believe!!!
Celtic Lass
Total Fanatic

« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2009, 08:30AM »

I know me too! I love the dancing.
Katharine
Bodhrán Player

Believe :-)

« Reply #37 on: November 18, 2009, 10:43AM »

What am I most excited for?

ALL OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Thank you, Dayna, for my awesome banners!!
HeyIt'sNick
Total Fanatic

Hiya fellas.

« Reply #38 on: November 18, 2009, 02:02PM »

Well lets see....I am really excited to see all the new songs on dvd...and I'm really really excited to see Alex on a live dvd!  Grin
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #39 on: November 18, 2009, 02:03PM »

Well lets see....I am really excited to see all the new songs on dvd...and I'm really really excited to see Alex on a live dvd!  Grin

same here!

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
rfd452002
Total Fanatic

« Reply #40 on: November 18, 2009, 07:03PM »

I excited because the CD & DVD comes out 2 weeks before my birthday and the S.f.t.H tour starts the day after my birthday.  What a birthday present. Smiley

thanks rain
shankdee
Honorary Roadie

"We were all talking about you" said Lisa Kelly

« Reply #41 on: November 18, 2009, 08:15PM »

Cheesy I am really, really excited for PASADENA...can't wait...oh, well, I will have to...
     I wish i could get in to watch the sound checks....

shankdee

Thanks For my Beautiful Deirdre Banner...GodsHorseGirl* * *
JRRacing64
« Reply #42 on: November 18, 2009, 08:41PM »

Really, everything is exciting about this dvd, Lynn and Alex's debut in a CW dvd. The long list of new songs and old ones with new bits. From what I saw the theatrics of this show are going to be extraordinary! Never thought I'd see pyro in a CW show! This show will be one that we will talk about for years to come.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: