Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you know the voice of each lady?  (Read 8979 times)
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2010, 05:56AM »

For me, it depends on the song. Especially with the line-up from SFTH. Whenever they sang group numbers, I always had difficulty, particularly with Alex and Lynn. I still can't even tell who sings which part on the chorus of Isle of Hope, Isle of Tears!
The Leprechaun
Total Fanatic

« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2010, 04:27PM »

I can't tell almost any of them apart. The only one that is really different is Orla. I'd be lost if I hadn't seen the DVDs and knew who was in each song. I am a bit confused though by the differences in the Christmas CD and DVD.

Celtic Woman: Gotta love them.

Proud sufferer of OCCWD.

The wonderful Susan.

Thanks whoever for the picture.
yellow rose

« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2010, 04:41PM »

i can totally tell the difference.....it did take me a little tho!!! but now...i can tell them apart by just hearing them talk....although it does take me a second to realize it if mairead is talking just b/c she doesn't sing lol but i'm getting good at recognizing her Grin

i agree completely except that SOMETIMES i get Alex and Lynn mixed up
i too found it easy to pick out each lady in  the original cast since they all had very different voices, but  since the cast has changed over time i have had a little trouble with Lynn and Alex in certain songs like walking the night or group numbers with low notes. other than that i can pick them out just fine Smiley i guess it is just from hearing them so much Wink
YR

Smileyirish14
« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2010, 05:05PM »

I can pick out their voices, but it is hard for me to distinguish Lynn from Alex, because their voices are too similar Cheesy

Same here, and I can identify every other girl's voice fine. That's honestly the big reason I missed Orlagh and Meav so much - their voices are so unique and beautiful.
BlueAquaOcean

« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2010, 07:23PM »

I can kind of tell who's who
lifeismusic2009
Total Fanatic

<3

« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2010, 08:29PM »

Oh I can definately tell their voices apart! For me, Alex, Lisa, Chloe, and Orlagh are the easiest to pick out. I even quiz my mom and little brother when we are in the car lol! They're getting better at telling them apart too!

Thanks, Dayna, for my awesome banners!
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2010, 09:35AM »

to answer the question:   YES.

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
Kyradriel

« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2010, 04:01PM »

Yes. ^_^ I call out who's singing when I'm in the car with friends/family and they look at me like I'm one fry short, lol.

The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2010, 11:21AM »

If you listen to the SDS and Mo Ghile Mear from a New Journey you can hear Hayley really well.

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2010, 11:22AM »

If you listen to the SDS and Mo Ghile Mear from a New Journey you can hear Hayley really well.
very true

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: