Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New article about CD and DVD  (Read 8185 times)
Hannahlmatt
Honorary Roadie

« on: October 29, 2009, 09:06AM »

The article has the CD's track list at the end. Good stuff!

http://www.antimusic.com/news/09/oct/29Celtic_Woman_Songs_from_the_Heart_CD-DVD_Coming.shtml

Western_Rose
Total Fanatic

A Dark Haired Girl

« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2009, 09:16AM »

No True Colors or Carolina Rua? I guess those will be on the Deluxe Version. I noticed Mairead's other new solo is not included, it will probably be a bonus live track.

"Make a joyful noise unto the Lord all the earth" Psalm 100:1
Palmie00

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2009, 09:25AM »

I'm sure they'll be released on a Special edition or something. I can't wait to hear/see N'íl Sé'n Lá and Non C'è Piu. FIELDS OF GOLD LOL ! Smiley

Lisa and Helen fanatic
Bodhrán Player

Lisa K ALWAYS brightens my day no matter what.

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2009, 02:30PM »

I so cant wait!  Grin
There are several songs that arent on that CD that I wish was on there. Sad
But hopefully they'll be on the deluxe. Cheesy

I love my Kelly sisters! Cheesy
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2009, 03:19PM »

I hope the missing songs are on the delux version.  Smiley  I wonder if there will be an article with the delux track listing lol.

Natalia
Bodhrán Player

May 12 was a wonderful day!

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2009, 06:03PM »

I'm hoping/pretty sure there will be a deluxe.

But thanks for posting!

Tom~Tom

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2009, 05:05AM »

Press Release:

http://www.antimusic.com/news/09/oct/29Celtic_Woman_Songs_from_the_Heart_CD-DVD_Coming.shtml

Tom~Tom
lintje

OMG!!!!!

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2009, 05:13AM »

that link is already on the cwf

scott thanx Cheesy
Kaneyoshi

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2009, 04:42PM »

Thanks for the link. It's a interesting article with some news. Nice choice of songs, but a few songs are missing. I'm locking forward especially of "Coast of Galicia", "The Lost Rose Fantasia" and "Fields of Gold". Smiley Smiley Smiley

Udo

~~~Ready, all to give, so as to feel once again the sun in my heart~~~
The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2009, 01:21PM »

no new version of the call or danny boy? WHY. I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO DANNY BOY

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2009, 01:40PM »

sorry to say this, but, to me, the cd doesn't look that exciting Undecided

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
aholinka

Axel Holinka, Webmaster 'chloe-agnew.com'

« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2009, 02:00PM »

I agree!
This would be the smallest CD that CW has ever released Sad !!!

Axel

CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2009, 02:21PM »

I agree!
This would be the smallest CD that CW has ever released Sad !!!

Axel

i was thinking that exact same thing when i posted that comment  Cheesy but somehow i forgot to include it in my post. haha

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
Emily!
Honorary Roadie

Mission Accomplished :)

« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2009, 02:26PM »

Yeah, I think the DVD is going to be more exciting, but that's usually the case anyway so I'm not surprised. 

I'm really, really happy that they're including Isle of Hope, Isle of Tears. I've always MUCH preferred that song to O America. In fact, I don't particular care for O America. I'm as patriotic as the next girl, but I find the lyrics sort of corny, sorry to say. I'm glad they're putting Isle of Hope on there too. I was afraid they'd leave it out since it was pretty obvious that they'd put on O America.

And of course, FoG and CoG are both there, and that makes me verrrrrrrrry happy. Smiley

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
Natalia
Bodhrán Player

May 12 was a wonderful day!

« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2009, 02:40PM »

Yeah, I think the DVD is going to be more exciting, but that's usually the case anyway so I'm not surprised. 

I'm really, really happy that they're including Isle of Hope, Isle of Tears. I've always MUCH preferred that song to O America. In fact, I don't particular care for O America. I'm as patriotic as the next girl, but I find the lyrics sort of corny, sorry to say. I'm glad they're putting Isle of Hope on there too. I was afraid they'd leave it out since it was pretty obvious that they'd put on O America.

And of course, FoG and CoG are both there, and that makes me verrrrrrrrry happy. Smiley

I prefer Isle of Hope, isle of Tears as well. Oh,America isn't a favorite of mine.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: