Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New article about CD and DVD  (Read 8146 times)
The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2009, 08:02PM »

I was looking forward to the new danny boy

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
t_eric

« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2009, 08:37PM »

Yeah it's very short for a CW CD, I hope if they have Deluxe edition they include a live version of either "The Call" or YRMU. Chances are it will be the new "Danny Boy"  Roll Eyes another nice addition would be a studio track of "Have I Told You Lately" not that I really liked that song but I know other people did.

Yeah, I guess there is still hope for Have I Told You Lately to be on the deluxe edition! Cheesy It didn't particularly strike me at the concert, but I would really like to be able to hear it again and, sort of get to know it I guess. After all, I only heard it twice, and wasn't completely focused on it either time (sadly)! (first time: looking at gorgeous new dresses, second time: thinking about the song coming next Grin )

Which one was the other one besides Danny Boy and YRMU?
Are you counting the Mo Ghile Mear reprise?

I wasn't even counting Danny Boy because in my opinion, it's totally different. I was talking about The Call, Pie Jesu, and YRMU. I doubt that they will put these on the deluxe version since they were all on TGJ.
aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2009, 10:49PM »

I would be VERY surprised if there wasn't also a deluxe version of the CD. There was for the last two CDs and they put all the missing songs from the original show CD out on iTunes. So fear not, I highly doubt we'll be disappointing.

aislin
Natalia
Bodhrán Player

May 12 was a wonderful day!

« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2009, 11:00PM »

Yeah it's very short for a CW CD, I hope if they have Deluxe edition they include a live version of either "The Call" or YRMU. Chances are it will be the new "Danny Boy"  Roll Eyes another nice addition would be a studio track of "Have I Told You Lately" not that I really liked that song but I know other people did.

Yeah, I guess there is still hope for Have I Told You Lately to be on the deluxe edition! Cheesy It didn't particularly strike me at the concert, but I would really like to be able to hear it again and, sort of get to know it I guess. After all, I only heard it twice, and wasn't completely focused on it either time (sadly)! (first time: looking at gorgeous new dresses, second time: thinking about the song coming next Grin )

Which one was the other one besides Danny Boy and YRMU?
Are you counting the Mo Ghile Mear reprise?

I wasn't even counting Danny Boy because in my opinion, it's totally different. I was talking about The Call, Pie Jesu, and YRMU. I doubt that they will put these on the deluxe version since they were all on TGJ.

Oh yes, I forgot about those few songs!

Western_Rose
Total Fanatic

A Dark Haired Girl

« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2009, 07:36AM »

I highly doubt they would put the Mo Ghile Mear reprise on the CD. As for "The Call" and YRMU I was just htinking those would be nice cause Orla sang in TGJ so I thought it would be nice to hear them with Alex but it's not that big of a deal...uh did I phrase that right?  Cheesy Cheesy

"Make a joyful noise unto the Lord all the earth" Psalm 100:1
MaryNorth93
« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2009, 10:49AM »

I understand it if they won't put Carolina Rua, Mo Ghile Mear, Pie Jesu, The Call or You Raise Me Up on cd because these numbers are released before, but I would love to hear True Colors, also that Alex' voice gets more justice, The Coast of Galicia, Slumber My Darling/The Mastron Apron and I'm quite curious about Have I told you lately...  Cheesy
Western_Rose
Total Fanatic

A Dark Haired Girl

« Reply #36 on: November 03, 2009, 03:12PM »

I think Carolina Rua will be included, half the solo songs the girls sing on the cds have also been on their solo albums so that shouldn't factor in.

"Make a joyful noise unto the Lord all the earth" Psalm 100:1
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: