Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Countdown to the PBS Airing of "Songs from the Heart"  (Read 30509 times)
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #135 on: November 29, 2009, 09:34PM »

i was so excited to go and watch tonight but my pbs station decided to be stupid and have technical difficulties and not play it for an hour. so i only saw the first 20 mins and the last song. hopefully it will work again sunday!!!

This happened to me as well, I was so furious, and writing and texting my friend Renee. She was upset as well. We are so mad at PBS....Anybody know when they are re-running this special. I don't want to wait until January for the DVD to come out. Please any help???

I was so mad,  my blood pressure went up, and that's when you know you are a bit obsessed, LOL...I just stared at my TV for an hour until it came back on, LOL. I am wierd, I know. But it's Celtic Woman, I love them, and would do anything for them, LOL.

Ok, that was my mini rant, but just know PBS I am so upset with you, and you better re-run this show.

well i know in Fresno it is airing again on sunday

travisrockett

« Reply #136 on: November 29, 2009, 09:44PM »

OMG you are in Fresno as well, that's where I live, LOL...So it's on next sunday???

Thanks Brian, I just had to take this one!
JRRacing64
« Reply #137 on: November 30, 2009, 10:07AM »

Only hours to go until it comes on for me! Can't wait!
BrianH_2009
« Reply #138 on: November 30, 2009, 11:23PM »

It's on right now!!!!!!!!! Cheesy
bot1tle
Total Fanatic

« Reply #139 on: December 01, 2009, 06:46AM »

my PBS station WITF isn't selling M&G tickets.... they are going to have a drawing and pick 10 people out of all those who bought 2 tickets for the meet and great.....
Celtic Lass
Total Fanatic

« Reply #140 on: December 01, 2009, 10:46AM »

my PBS station WITF isn't selling M&G tickets.... they are going to have a drawing and pick 10 people out of all those who bought 2 tickets for the meet and great.....

That's a really intersting thing to do. Cool It encourages people to buy tickets! Very original. That way everyone gets a chance to get M&G not just the ones who call early. Grin
Jeanine
Honorary Roadie

Christmas Symphony Tour was WONderful!!

« Reply #141 on: December 01, 2009, 07:05PM »

It's coming on again tonight back-to-back, on WTTW!!  I am going to try to catch them both again.  I think I'll be able to.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2009, 07:36PM by Jeanine » Logged

"Come to Me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." - Jesus Christ
(Matthew 11:28)
SusanZ
CWF Global Moderator
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #142 on: December 01, 2009, 07:19PM »

It's finally airing on the local PBS station tomorrow!! It was around this same time 3 years ago that I was channel surfing and first saw Celtic Woman at Slane Castle. We've come a long way, baby!!

Zee

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
Jeanine
Honorary Roadie

Christmas Symphony Tour was WONderful!!

« Reply #143 on: December 02, 2009, 12:26AM »

Just finished watching the back-to-back episodes again!  Ohhhhhhh this show is soooooooo beautiful!!  It seems such a long time before we have the DVD and the tour, but really it's not very far away, it is December now after all.  I can barely contain my anticipation of the LIVE show of SFTH!

"Come to Me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." - Jesus Christ
(Matthew 11:28)
rodzilla

« Reply #144 on: December 03, 2009, 08:12PM »

Well, "Songs from the Heart" aired last night on Hawaii Public TV.  I'm all jacked up and ready for the 2010 tour.  I guess I better plan my vacation for a flight to the West Coast again.  (This would make it my 3rd vacation based on a Celtic Woman concert.  Four straight if I hadn't had to cancel last year's Isle of Hope concert.)

Good to be back on this board guys!

"Nil Se'n La"--Seize the Day!
penguin laminating device

« Reply #145 on: December 03, 2009, 08:34PM »

It's finally airing on the local PBS station tomorrow!! It was around this same time 3 years ago that I was channel surfing and first saw Celtic Woman at Slane Castle. We've come a long way, baby!!

Zee

Great news!!! Channel surfing how I came across the Helix special back around Christmas, 2005!!!
GeorgeN

« Reply #146 on: December 04, 2009, 12:00AM »

.......  I can barely contain my anticipation of the LIVE show of SFTH!

I just hope they don’t bring the fireworks to the new concerts!  Smiley

There was an interesting after-show comment by Chloe: She said that since they can’t see everything going on around them when on stage, they’ll probably enjoy watching the DVD more than being in the actual show!

GeorgeN
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #147 on: December 06, 2009, 01:23PM »

I have watched SFTH twice now on OPB - the show today included pledge breaks recorded last Monday during the first broadcast.  I found it interesting that while they were asking for donations and offering SFTH items, some of the background music was "Dulaman", "The Voice" and "Orinoco Flow",  none of which are part of SFTH.
edtom

« Reply #148 on: December 06, 2009, 06:27PM »

WSKG (Binghamton, NY) is now showing SFTH for the third time this week. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy We need a concert in this area! (Binghamton, Elmira, Corning) (HINT, HINT, HINT)

I love Celtic Woman
LISAFAN4EVER
Choir Member

Lisa's my hero!

« Reply #149 on: December 06, 2009, 06:46PM »

I just finished watching back to back shows on 2 different stations. After 3 and 1/2 hours, I still want to watch again!...oh wait, I can tomorrow night Grin Grin Grin

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: