Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Countdown to the PBS Airing of "Songs from the Heart"  (Read 30507 times)
mishawakafan

A smile a little girl & her Papa will never forget

« Reply #150 on: December 06, 2009, 08:05PM »

I am watching the show for the 5th time this week. Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
All on the same station. (WNIT) Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #151 on: December 07, 2009, 01:21AM »

i saw it today for the first time and it was amazing!!!! I loved every song... since pbs is offering the dvd with two bonous songs. Would that inclued True Colors? cause they have a video on youtube but it wasnt in the show???

loved the show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BrianH_2009
« Reply #152 on: December 07, 2009, 02:16AM »

i saw it today for the first time and it was amazing!!!! I loved every song... since pbs is offering the dvd with two bonous songs. Would that inclued True Colors? cause they have a video on youtube but it wasnt in the show???

Yes my PBS guy read the list of songs off of the DVD case and indeed True Colors is included! Cheesy
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #153 on: December 07, 2009, 07:10AM »

I`ve seen SFTH 8 times among the 3 available PBS stations in my area in the past week.....need to check the listings to see when it`s on next.

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #154 on: December 07, 2009, 10:44AM »

Yes my PBS guy read the list of songs off of the DVD case and indeed True Colors is included! Cheesy

YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS HOPING THAT TRUE COLORS WOULD BE ON THE DVD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
Celtic Lass
Total Fanatic

« Reply #155 on: December 07, 2009, 02:19PM »

But You'll Be In My Heart is not. So we're really not gaining anything.
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #156 on: December 07, 2009, 08:56PM »

yay!!! so why wasn't it shown on the airing on tv?

t_eric

« Reply #157 on: December 08, 2009, 12:04AM »

But You'll Be In My Heart is not. So we're really not gaining anything.

[o/t]

That's not true, we're gaining a whole other song! Grin  Maybe YBIMH won't be on the DVD, but at least it will be on the CD. If I had to pick between TC and YBIMH for the DVD, I would definitely pick TC since we don't have it anywhere else. Smiley
« Last Edit: December 08, 2009, 12:06AM by t_eric » Logged
Jeanine
Honorary Roadie

Christmas Symphony Tour was WONderful!!

« Reply #158 on: December 08, 2009, 11:29PM »

I'm not so sure YBIMH is not on the DVD.  I'll wait and see once I get my own copy.  Usually, if a song is on the PBS special it is also on the DVD.  *shrugs* we'll see.

"Come to Me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." - Jesus Christ
(Matthew 11:28)
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: