Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: (May contain spoilers) Predictions for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows  (Read 34848 times)
logalogalog

Remember the Fallen. Freedom is not free.

« on: July 08, 2007, 02:33PM »

The final book in the Harry Potter series will hit the shelves on July 21,2007.I think it might be kinda fun to post our precictions for it.

Serving during Operation Iraqi Freedom
logalogalog

« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2007, 02:35PM »

My predictions:I am quite sure that R.A.B is Sirius Black's brother,Regulus

I think that Ginny Weasley is going to die.I am pretty sure that Harry will live.

Edward

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2007, 03:47PM »

My own guess,

Harry lives,

my guess on the two who die.  Voldemort and Ron. If not Ron the Snape will die.

Dumbledore will be back and involved (as the last book has him in the picture in the office after his death)
Nero Angelo
Honorary Roadie

You will not forget this devil's power!

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2007, 04:31PM »

Here's my prediction for the 7th book: everything you loved will be destroyed. Tongue
Seriously, 'Deathly Hallows'?! What kind of a copout is that?

Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2007, 05:03PM »

I am not a Harry Potter fan and I do not know characters, but I do have interest in how series like these end. I hope they dont pull something stupid. For example, remember how the tv show St. Elsewhere ended, some fantasy of some kid whose dad was like a janitor or maintenance guy, but in the show he was the head of the hospital. Star Trek Voyeger also had a bad ending, in my opinion. Help from the older time traveling captain got them back to Earth. (I am ducking from all you Kate Mulgrew fans..she played the Captain) In Roseanne the whole last year of the show was made up, because the husband, Dan, had died from his heart attack a year or so before.

There have been some good endings of shows. Star Trek :The Next Generation was good as it had Q in the first one, and in the last one. Was good how they did that. Q was sort of the alpha and the omega, and God-like. Were they hinting Q was God? Later we found out no. BUT, I hated the time travel crud in Star Trek:TNG's last show. Blake's 7 also had a great ending. I know some of you would say 'no it was a cop out!" (If you even know what it is or what happened) But they are surrounded by the enemy, and the lights go out before you hear a bunch of shooting. We dont know who lived or died. But the character development changes were great to the end. The leader who replaced Blake at one point, Avon, was sort of a gready egotisical type, but in the end he risked all to save Blake when they found out he was still alive, only to shoot Blake himself when learning / thinking he set up the trap, then learning he wasnt betrayed at all by Blake, but tricked.

M*A*S*H had a great reasonable ending. War is over. Go home. With Buffy the vampire slayer they closed the heck mouth, but Giles, the one character, hinted there was another in Cleveland (hehehe i liked that, being from Pittsburgh and our city rivalry) But in one Buffy they sort of hinted it was all fantasy, that she was mentally ill. They could pull something like that with Harry Potter too.

I do plan to get the book from the library and read the end.  Cheesy

Home is behind, The world ahead, And there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, To the edge of night, Until the stars are all alight.
Texas Chava

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2007, 05:16PM »

Six Feet Under also had a good ending with all the loose ends tied up, and I won't even start on what a cop out the Sopranos were!!!  Angry

I can't wait to read the book and see, I hope Harry lives.

Banner by Scott
kathleen
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2007, 08:36AM »

I think Harry will live. Ron and Hermione will get married and live happily ever after. The bad guys will die and Hogwarts will have open enrollment. I hope so....I like happy endings. Grin

the sopranos...don't get me started Grin

logalogalog

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2007, 08:49AM »

OK,the mirror of arised only appeared in the very first book.Harry used it to find the Sorcerer's Stone.The mirror shows you what you want most in the world,and at that time,Harry wanted,more than anything,to find the stone before professor Quirrel.The mirror has not been seen in any other books,save book 1.

I beleive,(and this is still just me guessing around) that Harry will use the mirror to look for the location of the final Horcrux.

penguin laminating device

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2007, 04:19PM »

Dathly Hallows will turn out to be the location of a new Starbucks franchise.
Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2007, 04:55PM »

I like your prediction Bob!!!  Grin

ferngully
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2007, 02:29PM »

with voldemort as the owner, poisoning coffee with the imperious curse to get more supporters. its up to harry and co to stop him!
Trouble
Bodhrán Player

Play with Fire.

« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2007, 06:11PM »

I like your prediction too Bob!

Well, I don't hav eany prediction other than He Who Must Not Be Named will die for good!

Thanks Lindsey
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2007, 05:16PM »

It must be the story after Dumbledore had died. I think Professor Snape needs to be taught a lesson how to respect everyone and as for Voldemort and Peter Pettigrew (Wormtail), they need to be punished for killing good people that way they will be gone.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
logalogalog

« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2007, 07:10PM »

I am a firm beleiver that Snape killed Dumbledore on Dumbledore's orders.

fireyred09
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2007, 09:11PM »

That would be an interesting plot twist, Log.  Shocked

I just saw the 5th movie. Boy, oh boy, did I want to walk onto that set and slap Prof. Umbridge across the face....
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: