Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: (May contain spoilers) Predictions for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows  (Read 34847 times)
logalogalog

Remember the Fallen. Freedom is not free.

« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2007, 12:07PM »

HMM-HMMcoughed Umbridge,in her "sweet little girl" voice.

Serving during Operation Iraqi Freedom
logalogalog

« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2007, 12:09PM »

Also,in book 3,(the prisoner of Azkaban) Dumbledore told Harry that Pettigrew (wormtail) owed him his life,and would therefore re-pay him somehow.We have yet to see how Peter Pettigrew re-pays Harry for sparing his life.

Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2007, 12:19PM »

We have yet to see how Peter Pettigrew re-pays Harry for sparing his life.
ok keep in mind that I know little of this stuff. But I thought Harry was a good witch, or white witch, which means he can't kill. That would make him evil, going into Black Magic. Sort of like turning to the dark side of the force in Star wars talk. Its complicated for me when weapons aren't AK-47s and M-16s.

Home is behind, The world ahead, And there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, To the edge of night, Until the stars are all alight.
logalogalog

« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2007, 12:28PM »

We have yet to see how Peter Pettigrew re-pays Harry for sparing his life.
ok keep in mind that I know little of this stuff. But I thought Harry was a good witch, or white witch, which means he can't kill. That would make him evil, going into Black Magic. Sort of like turning to the dark side of the force in Star wars talk. Its complicated for me when weapons aren't AK-47s and M-16s.
to clear that up: Harry stopped Remus Lupin and Sirius Black form killing Peter Pettigrew.They would have most definately killed wormtail,had not Harry stopped them.

Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2007, 09:12PM »

ok thanks log...makes sense

Home is behind, The world ahead, And there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, To the edge of night, Until the stars are all alight.
ferngully
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2007, 02:58AM »

well harry has to end up killing or be killed. so killing isn't evil if its for the right purposes
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2007, 03:18PM »

I must be waiting for the fifth Harry Potter movie called "The Order Of The Phoenix" to get into me before the next 2 stories. Grin

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
KILARNEY06

Some F.O.O.L.S never learn

« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2007, 07:07AM »

I think Prof. Dumledore will show up,He really didn't die or was brought back from the death experience.Snape will die Saving Harry...yes he is a most dislikable person but after all usually comes through in one way or another for Harry. The number Two person to die will be of course Lord Voldemort.

I have never met a man who has given me as much trouble as myself.
Texas Chava

« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2007, 03:12PM »

Not sure what will happen but just came home from watching "The Order of the Phoenix"  and it was AWESOME!

Banner by Scott
Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2007, 11:05PM »

I saw on the news tonight that one publishing company has already released the book, even though they werent supposed to. It is also out on the net now, though I havent seen it (I havent really looked yet though) They also have some company going out on the net trying to find and stop these copy cats, spoilers, whatever they are called. So it wont be very long until we know know Harry's demise, or.....triumph?!

Sorgi

« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2007, 08:33PM »

I saw on the news tonight that one publishing company has already released the book, even though they werent supposed to. It is also out on the net now, though I havent seen it (I havent really looked yet though) They also have some company going out on the net trying to find and stop these copy cats, spoilers, whatever they are called. So it wont be very long until we know know Harry's demise, or.....triumph?!

You know what to do if anyone here spills the beans, right?

-Dan

CelticDreaming

It is good to dream...

« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2007, 08:41PM »

I don't know exactly what will happen, I just know that "Deathly Hollows" HAS to mean Godrics Hollow, the place where Harry's parents lived. So he MUST go back there at one point.  This is my prediction, or my HOPEFUL prediction for HPDH: I THINK Dumbledore has some kind of Phoenix "power" inside of him, and he MAY come back, at least I hope he does...other than that, "we will just have to wait until July 21st...Harry Potter on July 21st, as usual!" Smiley

CelticDreaming

logalogalog

« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2007, 08:39AM »

Nope.Rowling said in an interview that "Dumbledore is definitely dead."

At midnight tonight,all will be revealed.

Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2007, 03:10PM »

Yes its only a matter of hours now. A few people started lining up here late last night.

fireyred09
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2007, 03:27PM »

I have a book on reserve where I live, but I'm out of town until Sunday!!  Undecided
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: