Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sad day at Fort Hood Texas  (Read 6812 times)
cool2it
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2009, 06:22AM »

I feel for the families and victims of this tragedy that probably could have been averted if the signs were heeded.  I can't put a lot of what I am feeling on here-- but the world needs to wake up!! 

Thanks for the terrific banner Rich!!  PLEASE, Let's all help in the fight against ALS
shankdee
Honorary Roadie

"We were all talking about you" said Lisa Kelly

« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2009, 08:03AM »

Cheesy Thanks Maggie for her name and her picture...she was not afraid to go in there after him...!!! I have fired a gun
     a few times...didn't enjoy it. The first time, I was "AUNT Eller" in Oklahoma, and we only had ONE Blank, so they would
     not let me fire it until the acutal performance, so I cringed stuck it up towards the ceiling and Hollered, "This here is a
    party"!! and fired it..I nearly collapsed...So my hat goes off to Sgt Munley and all she is able to do in the line of duty !
   I wish her a speedy recovery...

shankdee

Thanks For my Beautiful Deirdre Banner...GodsHorseGirl* * *
Maggie
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2009, 12:06PM »

Sgt. Kimberly Munley and the other brave people who confronted and took down the murderer at Fort Hood,
are on Oprah's program today.

I am not a fan of Oprah, but sometimes when she has a good subject, I watch her show if I'm home.
I will try to watch today, although I have a Notary job at 2pm.

It looks as if the Military did not act on information they had about Hasan.
Several soldiers complained that instead of counseling them, Hasan tried to convert them to Islam.

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/opinions/view/opinion/Were-Warnings-of-Fort-Hood-Shooting-Ignored-1547
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: