Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Chat Transcript !!! 10/25/09 (Possible Spoilers)  (Read 11426 times)
May is Bubbly =)
Honorary Roadie

Christmas is a state of mind.

« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2009, 04:46PM »

Awwww, the boys learning drums with Ray...what a great picture!!

I thought the same thing! How cute! Cheesy

haha me too!  Cheesy

Thanks for posting this!

*Thanks Jeff and Brian!*
shankdee
Honorary Roadie

"We were all talking about you" said Lisa Kelly

« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2009, 12:29AM »

Cheesy Thanks for the person who did the transcript....It was great hearing Lisa say they look forward to the audience and they get strength from the audience...she is a mighty fine trooper...and glad she is being able to have her children with her.!! I was once lamenting the fact about their traveling and the way it must wear and tear on them, and a guy was
listening to me and said, NO, it is not that way at all. They Look forward to the Next venue, the next audience..etc. He said he was in a rock band that traveled and they were not downearted and stressed, but acutally LOVED going to the next show etc....and Lisa just confirmed that ! ! ! !

Shankdee

Thanks For my Beautiful Deirdre Banner...GodsHorseGirl* * *
07-sara
Bodhrán Player

Smile, you never know who's watching.

« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2009, 08:55AM »

CW LTD has put up an official transcript:

http://www.celticwoman.com/trellis/lisalivechat

Happy is what happens, when all your dreams come true!

Sara
SusanZ
CWF Global Moderator
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2009, 12:47PM »

Lisa is an amazing performer but I think the thing that makes her so special is her humility and honesty. That is so evident in the transript.

Zee

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
MaryNorth93
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2009, 02:24PM »

That's so cute, that her sons are teaching drums with Ray!  Cheesy And Lisa has a really good taste of movies  Cheesy
Kaneyoshi

« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2009, 06:09AM »

Nice to read the chat transcript. Thanks for posting here in the forum. Smiley

Udo

~~~Ready, all to give, so as to feel once again the sun in my heart~~~
Katharine
Bodhrán Player

Believe :-)

« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2009, 05:50PM »

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU DAYNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

And, thank you for posting this!!  It was very fun to read!  Lisa is truly an amazing person!!!!! 

Thank you, Dayna, for my awesome banners!!
Natalia
Bodhrán Player

May 12 was a wonderful day!

« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2009, 05:58PM »

Lisa is so kind, and so amazing!

Kelsey

« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2009, 03:07PM »

Wow....this is great!

Natalia
Bodhrán Player

May 12 was a wonderful day!

« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2009, 06:01PM »

I really wish I could've been a part of this somehow!

dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

I've met LisaK, Lynn, & Mairead!!! :D:D:D

« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2009, 07:45PM »

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU DAYNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

And, thank you for posting this!!  It was very fun to read!  Lisa is truly an amazing person!!!!! 

YOU'RE WELCOME YOU'RE WELCOME YOU'RE WELCOME KATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin x infinity!!!!
hahahaha i think i'm still kind of shocked that you wouldn't think that i would do that lol i love you and of course i would!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE LISA KELLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just saying  Wink Grin

I met LISA K. AND LYNN AND MAIREAD!!! ....yeah!!!! Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin
Katharine
Bodhrán Player

Believe :-)

« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2009, 08:39PM »

YOU'RE WELCOME YOU'RE WELCOME YOU'RE WELCOME KATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin x infinity!!!!
hahahaha i think i'm still kind of shocked that you wouldn't think that i would do that lol i love you and of course i would!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's not that I didn't think you would do something like that for us, it's just the fact that you did do it!!  I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Thank you, Dayna, for my awesome banners!!
CWLisaFan
Choir Member

Life is good. :)

« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2009, 10:29PM »

I am agreeing with Kath on this one, Dayna!!!  You are one amazing person!  I love you!!!!!!!!!   Grin Grin

And thanks for posting this transcript.  I highly enjoyed reading it!   Cheesy Cheesy  I LOVE LISA!!!!!! 

Feeling so lucky for having met Lisa, Lynn, Chloe, Mairead & Orlagh!!

Ready for Symphony and Believe!!!
dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

I've met LisaK, Lynn, & Mairead!!! :D:D:D

« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2009, 09:03AM »

It's not that I didn't think you would do something like that for us, it's just the fact that you did do it!!  I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I am agreeing with Kath on this one, Dayna!!!  You are one amazing person!  I love you!!!!!!!!!   Grin Grin

And thanks for posting this transcript.  I highly enjoyed reading it!   Cheesy Cheesy  I LOVE LISA!!!!!! 

Haha well expect stuff like that!!!! just saying Grin Grin Grin I LOVE YOU BOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I met LISA K. AND LYNN AND MAIREAD!!! ....yeah!!!! Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin
Life is Great!
Honorary Roadie

It pays to be a winner.

« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2009, 09:29PM »

Thanks for the chat. I am still amazed at how Lisa, and I am sure the other ladies, seems so real and personable. That she uses peoples names in the reply to the question just shows me that she is not just answering questions, but is talking with you. In this jaded world these are the types of people that brighten my day. And now my evening too.                 

" Winners have two things, definite goals and a burning desire to achieve them."

Slow down if you need to, walk if you must, crawl if you can't do anything else, but don't quit!!

"Pain is temporary, quiting is forever"

Everything Counts

The most important, " ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING!!!!!!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: