Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I got to meet Chloe!!!!!  (Read 5278 times)
wunderkindlucy

« on: November 17, 2009, 12:35PM »

Well last night I went to the meet and greet  and I got to meet Chloe!!!!!!!! It was such an amazing experience, and I'm still searching for words to describe it. Thanks to anyone who told Chloe about me- apparently she's been hearing about me for a while now. I would like to send letters along to Chloe whenever I can. If any of you are going to meet and greets and are willing to hand a letter off to Rachel (if Chloe isn't there) I would really really appreciate it.
bpea55

Orlagh, So happy for you, Mom to be! WOO HOO!!!

« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2009, 01:07PM »

Lucy...Lucky You!!!!!!!!!!
Isn't she wonderful..such a GREAT personality.
I'm happy you got to meet her!
Bruce

"While we seek Myrth and Beauty and Music light and gay, there are frail forms waiting at the door.....though their voices are silent, their pleading lips will say,
"Oh, Hard times, come again no more..."
Thanks so much Orlagh!
I will always remember...
Gambit

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2009, 01:47PM »

That's awesome!

Thanks for the buttons, Rich!

God bless our troops!
Natalia
Bodhrán Player

May 12 was a wonderful day!

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2009, 01:58PM »

that's so cool! I'm jealous!

SusanZ
CWF Global Moderator
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2009, 02:12PM »

Congrats!!! Chloe is such a sweetie - I love when she's there at the Meet & Greet. AND, what a memory that lady has - it amazes me when she remembers people's names! Grin

Zee

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2009, 05:00PM »

You must've been one of the people who touched her. Smiley I'll meet her the second time where I can talk to her about more things.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
wunderkindlucy

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2009, 07:02PM »

You must've been one of the people who touched her. Smiley I'll meet her the second time where I can talk to her about more things.

I'm looking forward to seeing her again too KAJ. I'm hoping for spring
MrPeabody

Set the WayBack machine, Sherman.

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2009, 08:22PM »

Well last night I went to the meet and greet  and I got to meet Chloe!!!!!!!!

You should have heard the squeal when Claire announced we would be meeting Lisa and Chloë.  I think they heard it three states over!

Mike

Texas Celtic Girl
Honorary Roadie

There can be Miracles,when you believe!

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2009, 09:00PM »

That is sooo awesome! I'm happy for you!

Thanks,Guardian and Annie!
8/17/10  Finally met Rosie Allen! Thanks,CW!
Guardian of the Rose
Bodhrán Player

Let the dream come true SOMEDAY

« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2009, 09:06PM »

CONGRATULATIONS!!! LUCKY YOU!

I know...my signature is just...awesome! Smiley
shankdee
Honorary Roadie

"We were all talking about you" said Lisa Kelly

« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2009, 08:09AM »

Cheesy Lucy...that is so awesome that you met Chloe....COngratulations...I have met all the ladies except Chloe, the PBS
     lady would not let me in..even tho the man had a pass for 4, but only had 3 with him...I was truly upset...
     Everyone says she is a ray of sunshine, with a wonderful laugh, sense of humor, and puts everyone at ease...
     I did find that with all of them, how they are able to put everyone so at ease and are so genuinely cordial, and
     seemingly happy to talk with their fans...Great news. Lucy..

shankdee

Thanks For my Beautiful Deirdre Banner...GodsHorseGirl* * *
wunderkindlucy

« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2009, 09:35AM »

Well last night I went to the meet and greet  and I got to meet Chloe!!!!!!!!

You should have heard the squeal when Claire announced we would be meeting Lisa and Chloë.  I think they heard it three states over!

Sorry Mr. Peabody- I am a crazy person and that is how crazy people act!
wunderkindlucy

« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2009, 09:37AM »

Cheesy Lucy...that is so awesome that you met Chloe....COngratulations...I have met all the ladies except Chloe, the PBS
     lady would not let me in..even tho the man had a pass for 4, but only had 3 with him...I was truly upset...
     Everyone says she is a ray of sunshine, with a wonderful laugh, sense of humor, and puts everyone at ease...
     I did find that with all of them, how they are able to put everyone so at ease and are so genuinely cordial, and
     seemingly happy to talk with their fans...Great news. Lucy..

shankdee

I'm sorry you havent gotten to meet her yet. Apparently I'm luckier than I thought I was. Thanks to Glenn telling Chloe that I would be in Tucson, she volunteered for the M&G. Thanks Glenn! Thanks Chloe!
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2009, 09:55AM »

.... I would like to send letters along to Chloe whenever I can. If any of you are going to meet and greets and are willing to hand a letter off to Rachel (if Chloe isn't there) I would really really appreciate it.

That does work, Wunderkindlucy: I gave Claire a birthday card to give to her and when I saw Chloe at the next show, she confirmed she had gotten it and thanked me for it!   I am so happy you got the experience to meet our wonderful Chloe, who is always the delight of audiences everywhere she goes!   Grin Grin Grin

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: