Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Powerscourt Banners  (Read 42207 times)
dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

I've met LisaK, Lynn, & Mairead!!! :D:D:D

« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2009, 05:18PM »

i go to the store and what do i miss?! AMAZING BANNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am never going to the store again!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha Love Lynn's and Mairead's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FANTASTIC JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! again!!! hahaha next is Chloe, right?!?!?! can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I met LISA K. AND LYNN AND MAIREAD!!! ....yeah!!!! Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin
Lisa and Helen fanatic
Bodhrán Player

Lisa K ALWAYS brightens my day no matter what.

« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2009, 05:21PM »

So, so, so, so pretty Rain.  Cheesy

I love my Kelly sisters! Cheesy
when_rain_falls
Bodhrán Player

5/7/10 ~ When You Believe!

« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2009, 05:50PM »

i go to the store and what do i miss?! AMAZING BANNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am never going to the store again!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha Love Lynn's and Mairead's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FANTASTIC JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! again!!! hahaha next is Chloe, right?!?!?! can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rofl!!!! Yes, Chloe's is next! Cheesy

Thanks, guys!!! Smiley Smiley

~ Edit ~ Here's Chloe!!

« Last Edit: November 17, 2009, 05:57PM by when_rain_falls » Logged

I met Chloë and Lynn on May 7th, 2010!!! Grin Grin Grin   

dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2009, 06:19PM »

~ Edit ~ Here's Chloe!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they really are great!! and for someone who said just 2 nights ago that they can't master banners....you're pretty masterful here!!!!!!!!!! pahahaha again....FANTASTIC job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I met LISA K. AND LYNN AND MAIREAD!!! ....yeah!!!! Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin
when_rain_falls
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2009, 06:22PM »

~ Edit ~ Here's Chloe!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they really are great!! and for someone who said just 2 nights ago that they can't master banners....you're pretty masterful here!!!!!!!!!! pahahaha again....FANTASTIC job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!! True!! But, I didn't really intend them as banners until I noticed the size lol! I just screen-capped them from youtube...so.......yyeeeaaaah!!! LOL!!

But, I'm definitely going to experiment with Christmas banners!! LOL!!!! Thanks, Dayna! Your comments mean the world to me!!!!! Cheesy Cheesy

dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2009, 06:26PM »

~ Edit ~ Here's Chloe!!

LOL!! True!! But, I didn't really intend them as banners until I noticed the size lol! I just screen-capped them from youtube...so.......yyeeeaaaah!!! LOL!!

But, I'm definitely going to experiment with Christmas banners!! LOL!!!! Thanks, Dayna! Your comments mean the world to me!!!!! Cheesy Cheesy

Wellllllllllll that makes them even more great!!! hahaha i "accidently" made FANTASTIC looking banners......darn!! Wink pahahahaha they really are great!!!! no....FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's sooooooo much fun making banners!!! i'm sure your's are going to be superb!!! haha you won't need mine anymore!!!! lol Well, my dear, i only speak the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha and the truth is that you are amazing and everything you make is amazing too!!!!!!!!!!!! love you rain!!!!!!

when_rain_falls
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2009, 06:29PM »

~ Edit ~ Here's Chloe!!

Wellllllllllll that makes them even more great!!! hahaha i "accidently" made FANTASTIC looking banners......darn!! Wink pahahahaha they really are great!!!! no....FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's sooooooo much fun making banners!!! i'm sure your's are going to be superb!!! haha you won't need mine anymore!!!! lol Well, my dear, i only speak the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha and the truth is that you are amazing and everything you make is amazing too!!!!!!!!!!!! love you rain!!!!!!

What do you mean?!?!!? LOL!!! I absolutely LOVE the banner you made for me!! It's gorgeous!! You did read my reaction in that PM, right? LOL!!

But, thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

Lisa and Helen fanatic
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2009, 06:29PM »

WOW!!! You just started making banners two days ago?!?!?! You're sooo good. Smiley
Everything that I've seen you make is beautiful.

dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2009, 06:33PM »

~ Edit ~ Here's Chloe!!

What do you mean?!?!!? LOL!!! I absolutely LOVE the banner you made for me!! It's gorgeous!! You did read my reaction in that PM, right? LOL!!

But, thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

Pahahahahahaa yes i did!!!!!!!!!! and i am THRILLED that you like it still!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha

and you're welcome! Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

when_rain_falls
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2009, 06:34PM »

WOW!!! You just started making banners two days ago?!?!?! You're sooo good. Smiley

Actually, I started making them today, lol!! But, I guess if you say they're that good, I'll take your word for it!!! Tongue LOL!!!

lifeismusic2009
Total Fanatic

<3

« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2009, 06:37PM »

YAY!!!!!!! These banners are so great!!!!!

Thanks, Dayna, for my awesome banners!
Lisa and Helen fanatic
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2009, 06:38PM »

Actually, I started making them today, lol!! But, I guess if you say they're that good, I'll take your word for it!!! Tongue LOL!!!

Woa! Even more impressive! You have talent for sure!  Smiley

CWLisaFan
Choir Member

Life is good. :)

« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2009, 07:27PM »

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The Chloe banner is fantastic, Rain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feeling so lucky for having met Lisa, Lynn, Chloe, Mairead & Orlagh!!

Ready for Symphony and Believe!!!
Katharine
Bodhrán Player

Believe :-)

« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2009, 07:28PM »

Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chloe's is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Ahhhh!!!  I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are amazingly talented!!!!  Just saying!!!!!!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Thank you, Dayna, for my awesome banners!!
when_rain_falls
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2009, 07:34PM »

Awwww!! Thanks!!!!!!!! Tomorrow afternoon, I'll watch the video over again and look for a good group screen cap of all the girls and just work on that Cheesy

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: