Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Review: El Paso Nov.14th 2009  (Read 18940 times)
Chris

Why do they speak so selfishly?

« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2009, 07:17PM »

Just a suggestion: y'all might want to plan a certain ceremony/reception either right before or right after (or during intermission would be even better!) a CW concert at your favorite venue.....that way your CWF family could attend both with you!!! (you know the old "kill two birds with one stone" thing)!
I kinda agree. Cheesy

Loud voices raised in anger, speak harsh words, such cruel words.
Texas Celtic Girl
Honorary Roadie

There can be Miracles,when you believe!

« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2009, 07:55PM »

I want to be there,too!

Thanks,Guardian and Annie!
8/17/10  Finally met Rosie Allen! Thanks,CW!
Chris

Why do they speak so selfishly?

« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2009, 09:00PM »

It just occurs to me that we're all inviting ourselves to the wedding. So, um, some invitations might be in order... that is if Scott and Cindy want the whole lot of us showing up... Grin

Loud voices raised in anger, speak harsh words, such cruel words.
mishawakafan

A smile a little girl & her Papa will never forget

« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2009, 12:52PM »

Loved the review! 
Congratulations to you and Cindy! 
Celtic Woman is Love!

Joan
Total Fanatic

« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2009, 03:12PM »

Scott,
Thanks for the fantastic review. I always enjoy your reviews, but this one is very special. Congratulations to you and Cindy. This is the power that Celtic Woman has. What can be better than bringing two people together forever. It does not get better than this!
Joan
Texas Celtic Girl
Honorary Roadie

There can be Miracles,when you believe!

« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2009, 11:51PM »

It just occurs to me that we're all inviting ourselves to the wedding. So, um, some invitations might be in order... that is if Scott and Cindy want the whole lot of us showing up... Grin
good point

Thanks,Guardian and Annie!
8/17/10  Finally met Rosie Allen! Thanks,CW!
shankdee
Honorary Roadie

"We were all talking about you" said Lisa Kelly

« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2009, 02:03AM »

Cheesy  Well, Scott, I am glad I met you at Red  Rocks, even if it was ever so briefly...I wish you had been at Pasadena last night because I didn't do justice
      to the wonderful OLD Pasadena Civc Center with its ornate ceiling and sculptured walls, and stage, a little on the smallish side, but enough
      for a center stairway which Mairead tripped up and down flittingly without every missing a beat...I had the privilige last night of meeting
      Forum Members...and yes...you have met many...and we would all love to come to your wedding...RED ROCKS?Huh Hint Hint..
      Thanks again for your wonderful detailed reviews...I am Glad El Paso was your El Dorado..!! C W FOREVER...

shankdee

Thanks For my Beautiful Deirdre Banner...GodsHorseGirl* * *
shankdee
Honorary Roadie

"We were all talking about you" said Lisa Kelly

« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2009, 02:23AM »

I have said over and over this year how I am blessed.  I truly was and I truly am.  I had the privilege of being at some of the most incredible shows America has ever seen QUOTE from SCOTT

S C O T T  you are our spokesperson if there ever was one...any of us COULD HAVE said this line and MEAN it right along with you..brother...

To think my checking out those DVD's a year and a half ago would lead to this extraordinary experience.....and the universality of all of us
in our little corners of the world, lighting these candles so that thousands of lights are on all over the world 24/7 as someone is playing a C W song, or a CD or Mairead's Raining up, or attending the live concerts...
Now somewhere on this Forum is a wish thread...so sorry if 0/T but I wish more people could have an M & G experience to see what wonderful
people these girls( they call themselves and refer to themselves as "the girls") actually are and how they relate to their fans...I hope they
will stop making them so expensive...and give others a chance.....your ability to attend all these shows astounds me..

I have attended 4 now...all different....all entertaining FIRST CLASS style...each one is different....so I hope more people will get to attend each
time the chance comes around...C W FOREVER....Bring on SONGS from the HEART

shankdee

Thanks For my Beautiful Deirdre Banner...GodsHorseGirl* * *
Scott

« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2009, 10:21AM »

Thank you everyone, we are hoping to have our wedding at nearly the same time as one of the shows... hopefully. Smiley

I have said over and over this year how I am blessed.  I truly was and I truly am.  I had the privilege of being at some of the most incredible shows America has ever seen QUOTE from SCOTT

S C O T T  you are our spokesperson if there ever was one...any of us COULD HAVE said this line and MEAN it right along with you..brother...

To think my checking out those DVD's a year and a half ago would lead to this extraordinary experience.....and the universality of all of us
in our little corners of the world, lighting these candles so that thousands of lights are on all over the world 24/7 as someone is playing a C W song, or a CD or Mairead's Raining up, or attending the live concerts...
Now somewhere on this Forum is a wish thread...so sorry if 0/T but I wish more people could have an M & G experience to see what wonderful
people these girls( they call themselves and refer to themselves as "the girls") actually are and how they relate to their fans...I hope they
will stop making them so expensive...and give others a chance.....your ability to attend all these shows astounds me..

I have attended 4 now...all different....all entertaining FIRST CLASS style...each one is different....so I hope more people will get to attend each
time the chance comes around...C W FOREVER....Bring on SONGS from the HEART

shankdee

Thank you Shankdee, haha my ability to go to so many shows is almost entirely based on dollars... lots of them.  So I agree with you, I hope the M&Gs can become less expensive so others could have the same experiences that I have. Smiley

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: