Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Live concert footage  (Read 11772 times)
celticriver

« on: July 09, 2007, 06:41PM »

I did a search on youtube for live concert footage. I saw a few videos from their concert in Salt Lake.  Does anyone know if there is any other live footage on youtube other than the Helix and Slane videos.  If you do know of other live footage from the tour, can you post the links? Thanks!
Lisa_is_my_idol!!!!

Hoping to meet Lisa one fine day

« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2007, 08:33PM »

I dont think there is, after all since filming and photography is illegal at the concerts, but if there is i have yet to find it.

hehe, i just watched those videos and i can here myself yelling at the end of dulaman!!!! Cheesy

Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2007, 10:07PM »

In 1992, The Moody Blues performed at Red Rocks with the Colorado Symphony Orchestra.
The concert was filmed for PBS and has been shown many times there.  It is also out on DVD.  IT WAS A GREAT SHOW!  If we could get PBS to record a CW concert at Red Rocks, that would be fantastic.  Maybe if we all called, wrote, or emailed PBS, we could make it happen.  Anyone agree?
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2007, 02:54AM »

Hmmm, my first thought was YES, YES.  It was sooo beautiful on every single level.  But another thought is it was almost ethereal.  I wonder if having it on film to view on my TV screen would make it less Heavenly somehow?  Ah well, I know reality is that if Celtic Woman LTD makes it, I will buy it.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2007, 12:05PM by Kelli » Logged

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
willow-jeeves
Honorary Roadie

Reaction on CWF when Isle of Hope CD comes out

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2007, 09:33AM »

I think that in 2006, the local PBS station in Denver recorded the Red Rocks concert.  A couple of the reviews posted on the old forum stated that there were set ups for recording there.  i wonder what became of the footage?

Thanks, Wickie!

"I never made promises lightly,
And there have some that I have broken,
But I swear in the days still left,
We will walk in Fields of Gold." ~ Sting
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2007, 12:07PM »

There were some video devices at this year's shows as well, but I'm not sure they were recording.  I think they might have been a live feed to project the performance on to the screen so those far in the back could get a close up view.  I know they got some great shots though!  I remember one in particular, they zoomed in very close on Orlagh playing the harp.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2007, 03:26PM by Kelli » Logged

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
adam

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2007, 02:56PM »

ya i wish they videotaped one of hayleys performances. i would of loved to see her perform "At the ceili." I wish I could.
Trouble
Bodhrán Player

Play with Fire.

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2007, 03:05PM »

Well, Hayley did a great job at that song! I wish I could have seen her more! I only saw her once!

Thanks Lindsey
flags
Total Fanatic

I LOVE HAYLEY AND I CAN'T HELP IT!!!!!

« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2007, 06:11AM »

I dont think there is, after all since filming and photography is illegal at the concerts, but if there is i have yet to find it.

hehe, i just watched those videos and i can here myself yelling at the end of dulaman!!!! Cheesy

I really dislike saying this but the more something is illegal the more people want to see it. It is like being in the forbidden zone.

HOW WILL I SURVIVE UNTIL THE NEXT TOUR ?
Trouble
Bodhrán Player

Play with Fire.

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2007, 06:13AM »

Or like when the sign says "wet paint" people always touch it just to see if it is wet. 
« Last Edit: July 12, 2007, 11:56AM by Celtic Child » Logged

Thanks Lindsey
flags
Total Fanatic

I LOVE HAYLEY AND I CAN'T HELP IT!!!!!

« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2007, 09:38AM »

Or like when the sign says "wet paint" people alaways touch it just to see if it is wet. 

Excellent example.

HOW WILL I SURVIVE UNTIL THE NEXT TOUR ?
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2007, 04:54AM »

Sometimes there could be caution in concerts, couldn't there? Wink

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: