Pages: 1 ... 846 847 [848] 849 850 ... 865   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Infamous Random Thread (IRT) #2  (Read 2976088 times)
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #12705 on: February 27, 2018, 11:26PM »

Good night  Forum Land    Cool

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #12706 on: February 28, 2018, 09:43PM »

Good night  Forum Land    Cool
Ditto     Tongue

Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #12707 on: March 08, 2018, 06:53PM »

just realized, in one months time......GONNA SEE MAIREAD...GONNA SEE MAIREAD  Roll Eyes

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #12708 on: March 08, 2018, 06:55PM »

just realized, in one months time......GONNA SEE MAIREAD...GONNA SEE MAIREAD  Roll Eyes
Say hello to the girls  from  the Raving Meaviac  for me.  Susan and Mairead will remember...   Cheesy I can't go this year

Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

« Reply #12709 on: March 09, 2018, 05:48AM »

Say hello to the girls  from  the Raving Meaviac  for me.  Susan and Mairead will remember...   Cheesy I can't go this year
  will  do!

thanks EVI

Love, Evi.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #12710 on: March 09, 2018, 09:48PM »

will  do!
Thanks  Kevin    Wink

White Rose
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #12711 on: March 14, 2018, 11:34AM »

Guys, guys, guys. I'm seeing CW on the 20th. Wewt wewt.
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #12712 on: March 14, 2018, 11:58AM »

On YouTube there are all these watch live stream live celtic woman tour show. Is this fake. Has anyone tried this watch live stream concerts ?

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #12713 on: March 14, 2018, 05:24PM »

On YouTube there are all these watch live stream live celtic woman tour show. Is this fake. Has anyone tried this watch live stream concerts ?
I think that there have been shows where  part of  a  show or 2 have been live stream, but not often and not the whole show.

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #12714 on: March 15, 2018, 11:46AM »

I think that there have been shows where  part of  a  show or 2 have been live stream, but not often and not the whole show.

Yes, I am not referring to the ones that Celtic Woman post themselves.
It's all these links to the venues, they ask you to register first. It's those I'm talking about!

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #12715 on: March 15, 2018, 05:56PM »

Yes, I am not referring to the ones that Celtic Woman post themselves.
It's all these links to the venues, they ask you to register first. It's those I'm talking about!
I see the ones you talk about once in awhile, but they seem to get taken down soon thereafter.    Undecided

Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #12716 on: March 16, 2018, 02:42PM »

I just got an email from Celtic Collections -- they are having a 25% off sale this weekend. Wink   (use code IRISH)

www.celticcollections.com
« Last Edit: March 16, 2018, 02:47PM by Jim M. » Logged
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

« Reply #12717 on: March 19, 2018, 11:29AM »

Sasha and Aruzhan came over Sat. night to watch Ghost Adventures......and have chocolate brownies with Hersheys syrup and whipped cream(a.k.a. "spoil a Kazackh" x 2). Aruzhan had been wanting to watch "scurrah show" (scary show in Russian accent). Sasha said "I LOVE THIS SHOW!" Aruzhan was quiet and after the first episode "Sasha, we can go now?"   "NOOOOO!I want to watch the next one (back to back shows). Half way through"Sasha, we can go now?" " NOOO, not yet".Next day I asked Aruzhan " so, did you sleep last night?"  "yes"   " are you going   to come back to watch Ghost Adventures again?"   " nooooo....that`s creepy show"  Grin

thanks EVI

Love, Evi.
White Rose
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #12718 on: March 20, 2018, 08:49AM »

Celtic Woman tonight! Woot woot!
White Rose
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #12719 on: March 20, 2018, 01:26PM »

I hate waiting the last few hours before a show. Alex posted about our weather today, so yup. I'm getting to see her! I've only seen her once.
Pages: 1 ... 846 847 [848] 849 850 ... 865   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: