Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Fest 2010 in Knoxville, Tennessee?  (Read 9126 times)
AngusGibson

Ireland is calling me...

« on: November 25, 2009, 09:53PM »

The new tour dates are out.

Celtic Woman is coming to Knoxville on April 13, 2010.

I strongly suggest we have Lisa-fest in Knoxville, Tennessee. There are many reasons.

1. She's honorary police chief in Tennessee
2. Knoxville is a nice central location in east Tennessee
3. Last year, tickets plus meet+greet were MUCH cheaper than Nashville ($75 for 1 ticket + $25 for 1 MG versus $400 for a bundle of 2 tickets + MG)
4. The Civic Center in Knoxville is just as nice as the venue in Nashville. Though the facility is not as big (doesn't hold 2+ stages), it has the same amount of seating.

I'm sure there are plenty of other reasons you could think of that would make Knoxville a prime Lisa-fest venue. :-)
Can we do it?
« Last Edit: December 01, 2009, 08:26PM by AngusGibson » Logged

Thanks Lisaholic nr1!

Thanks Guardian of the Rose!
Natalia
Bodhrán Player

May 12 was a wonderful day!

« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2009, 09:58PM »

Great idea!
I wish I lived anywhere near Tennessee!

Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2009, 07:41PM »

Celtic Woman is coming to Knoxville on April 13, 2009.

I strongly suggest we have Lisa-fest in Knoxville, Tennessee. There are many reasons.

3. Last year, tickets plus meet+greet were MUCH cheaper than Nashville ($75 for 1 ticket + $25 for 1 MG versus $400 for a bundle of 2 tickets + MG)
4. The Civic Center in Knoxville is just as nice as the venue in Nashville. Though the facility is not as big (doesn't hold 2+ stages), it has the same amount of seating.

I'm sure there are plenty of other reasons you could think of that would make Knoxville a prime Lisa-fest venue. :-)
Can we do it?

When are tickets on sale there, AG?  It certainly is a possibility with me, as I have close relatives there!  Wink Grin

btimerson
Total Fanatic

Made it to ForumFest 2012 in Chicago!

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2009, 08:19PM »

I think you mean April 13, 2010!!   Wink Grin

AngusGibson

Ireland is calling me...

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2009, 08:26PM »

Can we do it?

When are tickets on sale there, AG?  It certainly is a possibility with me, as I have close relatives there!  Wink Grin

If you call the pbs woman now, you can put your name down for both ticket and meet and greet.

Thanks Lisaholic nr1!

Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2009, 05:58AM »

Can we do it?

If you call the pbs woman now, you can put your name down for both ticket and meet and greet.

I'll check it out! Do you by chance have an extra ticket for sale?  Many stations sell tickets only in pairs.

AngusGibson

Ireland is calling me...

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2009, 07:25AM »

Can we do it?

I'll check it out! Do you by chance have an extra ticket for sale?  Many stations sell tickets only in pairs.
Luckily, Knoxville doesn't sell them in pairs. Unfortunately, I don't have an extra ticket as I'm going by myself. That's all I could afford this year.

Thanks Lisaholic nr1!

Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2009, 04:35PM »

This morning ETPTV said the Meet & Greets are all gone, but they have many good seats without M&Gs left for the Knoxville show.  Smiley

AngusGibson

Ireland is calling me...

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2009, 06:01PM »

This morning ETPTV said the Meet & Greets are all gone, but they have many good seats without M&Gs left for the Knoxville show.  Smiley

Well, drat! The lady was telling me that she was contacting everyone who went last year to see if they'd renew their tickets and meet and greets (myself included). Some will probably free up between now and April.

Thanks Lisaholic nr1!

Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2009, 08:07PM »

Well, drat! The lady was telling me that she was contacting everyone who went last year to see if they'd renew their tickets and meet and greets (myself included). Some will probably free up between now and April.

Yeah, she said there were only 20 M&G tickets, which I'm sure people grabbed up immediately.  Cry

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: