Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Illegal Recordings on Youtube?  (Read 4985 times)
Shywolf(Craig)
Total Fanatic

« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2009, 11:42AM »

Well, it turns out that it was indeed copyright infrigement and that Celtic Woman Ltd. did in fact order him to remove it.  He left a comment somewhere saying that some "ungrateful b*stard" reported him to Celtic Woman Ltd.  Now that really annoys me; if Celtic Woman headquarters tell him themselves that he must remove it because he is doing something illegal (which I'm sure he was at least somewhat aware of) concering their work, he has no right to get angry, or call whoever reported him ungrateful.  Sorry, I'm ranting.  Either way, I'm glad it was taken care of.
This person knows it was illegal and whining about it about "bootlegging",  Golly!!
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2009, 08:39PM »

hmmm?  I did not see one thing from celtic woman on this youtube sight??  guess that is a good thing though??  I can try the regular youtube sight though!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
hesprit
Total Fanatic

« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2009, 09:51PM »

Celtic Woman would not have done it by making a post on YouTube, they would have contacted the guy who was doing it directly through e-mail, and then would have contacted YouTube itself.
kingcobradude (Clay S.)
Bodhrán Player

I am Chloë Agnew's #1 Fan

« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2009, 08:56PM »

I know some people have posted video clips from 2007 from the DVDs and they have not been removed, so Im guessing he will need to wait until it is released

Yes it's raining. Why do you think Ireland is so green, pixie dust? I can not believe you just nodded your head. *exasperated sigh*
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: