Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Make-up artists Evelyn Lunny and Shelagh Cullen  (Read 7785 times)
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« on: July 11, 2007, 02:30PM »

In the first Celtic Woman DVD, these make-up artists set up the correct positon of make-up to the entertainers. Who are the other make-up artits during the tour?

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
mainopsman

« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2007, 11:20AM »

The make-up artists are an important part of the entertainment business.  But after having seen our ladies with street makeup on or no makeup at all, I can attest to the fact they are lovely either way.   God Bless our ladies.

JIM

Dedicate some of your life to others.  Your dedication will not be a sacrifice.  It will be an exhilarating experience because it is intense effort applied toward a meaningful end.   Dr. Thomas Dooley
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2007, 05:43PM »

Every tour day a member asks if there is the correct position of part of the make-up he/she wants before the show. I've seen the footage.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Maggie
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2007, 02:29PM »

When it's for TV or film, the make-up has have a matt finish so there will not be any shine.
Also the wardrobe department is important.....certain patterns cause problems on camera, as you can see if a presenter has certain stripes or spots etc on his shirt or tie.

In the early days of colour TV it was more of a problem, things have improved a lot.

But it earned me a bit more money in those early days.
I worked in Payroll for Yorkshire Television, but because I had red hair I had an extra job there.
Before an audience show, I had to go to makeup dept, they would put Max Factor stuff on my face, and do my hair. Then I had to sit in front of the cameras while they did a "colour line-up", which was to make sure each of the cameras was showing the same shade and depth of colour.

I think the CW ladies are an easy job for make-up, needing the minimum of cover.
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2007, 04:59AM »

You mean you can just put up a video footage to these artists?

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Goatcloner

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2007, 03:18PM »

The Tour Hair Stylist is Ryan Delarosa and the Make Up artist is Nil Muir.
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2007, 03:31PM »

Thank you for the names!  They do a wonderful job and deserve credit and recognition.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
<3 Lauren
Total Fanatic

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2007, 03:33PM »

Thank you for the names!  They do a wonderful job and deserve credit and recognition.

They sure do!

Thanks "goatcloner"  Wink

<3 Lauren

<3
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2007, 04:03PM »

At least they have exchanged, haven't they?

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: