Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Home made Art: Lisa Kelly Portrait (W.I.P)  (Read 3023 times)
FreeNatureArts

« on: December 03, 2009, 07:51PM »

Hello, I just posted a introduction thread here, and figured I'd show what I was talking about.. Almost posted it in the same thread, but then read the rules more and this would possibly be best suited for it.

Now I'm still new to drawing the human anatomy, I've drawn animals for the past 12 years.So the idea of people in this years creations was very testing, and I've had to draw Lisa Kelly 8 times to get to this point. So it might not be perfect, and yes it has a anime feel to it * As some have called the look* But I mean the best of intentions and was in no way looking for realism, just capturing the pure beauty and joy found in Lisa Kelly's wonderful gaze and crescent smile. Reference image was used for this picture from the newest CD. So if there is a problem with me drawing her or her in this particular fashion, feel free to let me know. The rules and guidelines on drawing someone I admire is unknown, and if something needs to be pointed out. I'm more then willing to listen.

This is still a work in progress (W.I.P) But in some ways that could be a good thing, with this being my 8th try, and not shading it completely yet. The picture has a chance to get it's final changes to best suit the way others see Lisa Kelly as well.

I've seen many of you are fans of her as well, so this is the perfect place to post a drawing of her. I hope you enjoy it as the picture comes full circle in this thread, and if you want it in a banner or anything when completed, your more then welcome to drop a note and I'm experienced with making web graphics and designs. So you should have it pretty quickly. Thank you for looking. And I hope I didn't do to bad lol.

JRRacing64
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2009, 11:32AM »

Looks pretty good! Keep at it, can't wait to see the finished product Smiley
lnw91

I LOVE LISA KELLY!

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2009, 05:12PM »

good job Smiley same- cant wait to see it Cheesy

Peace, Love, and Lisa Kelly.

thank you scott for the amazing banner!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: