Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Screen Grabs Request...  (Read 2831 times)
Meow

« on: December 01, 2009, 05:00PM »

To anyone who does screen grabs (Brad   Smiley)... I absolutely LOVED Lisa's haircut in this show, and I really want to get my hair cut like hers... but I need a good picture of it to bring to my stylist.  I thought it looked best in Amazing Grace and Danny Boy - I'm looking for a close-up of Lisa that shows her long hair - in those songs, she had it all in front and it looked wonderful!!  Brad - I looked at the ones you've already done, but I didn't see one like that, so I thought I'd put up a request.  Thanks!  (Don't know if this topic should be in graphics request or photos and images, so sorry if it's in the wrong place!)

-Kathryn

Thanks Evita (Lisaniac #1) for both banners!!
kingcobradude (Clay S.)
Bodhrán Player

I am Chloë Agnew's #1 Fan

« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2009, 05:13PM »

Now, If you want to know how to do these yourself, here it is. On your keyboard there is a button labeled "print Screen". When you push it, It takes a full size picture of your screen and puts it on your clipboard. you just go into paint or something like that and crop out everything you don't want in your picture.

Yes it's raining. Why do you think Ireland is so green, pixie dust? I can not believe you just nodded your head. *exasperated sigh*
Meow

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2009, 05:17PM »

Thanks!  Did you get it from youtube?

Thanks Evita (Lisaniac #1) for both banners!!
kingcobradude (Clay S.)
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2009, 05:28PM »

yep.

Yes it's raining. Why do you think Ireland is so green, pixie dust? I can not believe you just nodded your head. *exasperated sigh*
Integrity.Love.Unity.
Bodhrán Player

So let's go on, let's go on, on and on for love

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2009, 07:22PM »

hey, when you get it, post a picture on here (nice pic, Clay)

kingcobradude (Clay S.)
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2009, 11:06PM »

thanks, but what do you want me to post?

Godshorsegirl
Bodhrán Player

My fiddle is tuned for playing!

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2009, 11:15AM »

thanks, but what do you want me to post?

I think LKF was talking about when meow gets her haircut.

kingcobradude (Clay S.)
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2009, 02:27PM »

ok but why couldnt meow do it? I can make a video tutorial on how to do these things if you want.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: