Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Musical Genius  (Read 4822 times)
smiley_redhead
Honorary Roadie

Celtic Woman is aMéaving! :D

« on: December 08, 2009, 09:51AM »

The first time I heard the voices of Celtic Woman, I thought, whoever started this group was a true genius! The way all the girls voices blend is amazing. Their harmonies are breathtaking. There's no other way to describe it. It's perfect. I imagine this is what heaven will sound like.
Thanks David!!

Dear Meav, you are my idol.
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2009, 03:07PM »

I agree!

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
tc84
Total Fanatic

"Everywhere you go let your dreams surround you!"

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2009, 03:10PM »

The first time I heard the voices of Celtic Woman, I thought, whoever started this group was a true genius! The way all the girls voices blend is amazing. Their harmonies are breathtaking. There's no other way to describe it. It's perfect. I imagine this is what heaven will sound like.
Thanks David!!

Perfectly said!!!

"I think as a women we have so many other things to do in life, very important things, but also we have to be mothers and to support our children and guide them. Because (...) we all need guidance, don´t we?"
(C Zeta Jone 2005)
LISAFAN4EVER
Choir Member

Lisa's my hero!

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2009, 08:44AM »

The Girls have the vocal talent and David has the genius to create arrangements that show that talent to it's fullest. Congratulations, David and thanks for all that you do!

YoungTwins

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2010, 10:57PM »

David is certainly a genius! He has created such an amazing show with the perfect combination of girls and songs. What a vision he has! He also WROTE a lot of the songs... unbelievable!!! Truly a GENIUS!

Patiently waiting for CW to return to the West Coast Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: