Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisas Ring  (Read 23122 times)
Trouble
Bodhrán Player

Play with Fire.

« on: July 13, 2007, 07:39AM »

I don't know how many of you all noticed but Lisa is wearing a ring in the song Caledonia. I am assuming its her wedding ring. here is a picture. She doesn't wear it through the whole dvd.

Thanks Lindsey
KiernanKate
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2007, 07:44AM »

I assume it is her wedding ring. Thx for the pic.Orlagh and Meav wear their wedding rings too
flags
Total Fanatic

I LOVE HAYLEY AND I CAN'T HELP IT!!!!!

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2007, 07:59AM »

I don't know how many of you all noticed but Lisa is wearing a ring in the song Caledonia. I am assuming its her wedding ring. here is a picture. She doesn't wear it through the whole dvd.

I am curious as to why she takes it off. Most women don't take off their wedding rings.

HOW WILL I SURVIVE UNTIL THE NEXT TOUR ?
fireyred09
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2007, 08:04AM »

Are you sure she takes it off?

I've seen it in a few other songs...
We don't really get many good shots of the ladies' hands, though,
so who knows!
KiernanKate
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2007, 08:41AM »

I think Meavs ring is the hardest to spot.
flags
Total Fanatic

I LOVE HAYLEY AND I CAN'T HELP IT!!!!!

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2007, 08:53AM »

Where on the dvd does she not have the ring on?

HOW WILL I SURVIVE UNTIL THE NEXT TOUR ?
Trouble
Bodhrán Player

Play with Fire.

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2007, 11:38AM »

ahh the Blessing.

Thanks Lindsey
Trouble
Bodhrán Player

Play with Fire.

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2007, 12:06PM »

Thanks Lindsey
Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2007, 01:15PM »

Are you sure she takes it off?

Not sure, but they all should, not only rings, but in general any shiny type jewelry. Did you all notice at the one point the blue-stoned ring on the one back-up singer? There is a glare and the blue really shines. Its sort of pretty actually, but a bit distracting. Glare like that can screw up photography. I know when I was in high school, for graduation pics, I had to get empty frames for my glasses and wear them instead of my regular glasses. The photographer said the glare would screw up the pic. Of course that was long ago too, back in the stone age. Maybe now class pics can be taken with glass in the frames.

Home is behind, The world ahead, And there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, To the edge of night, Until the stars are all alight.
KiernanKate
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2007, 01:22PM »

Im not too savvy about photography yet .... but I always wear my gold ring in pictures, it came from my mom so lol ..why not..

anyway, Ive never had a problem with the ring being on in pictures .... as for the glasses ... Ive been in glasses since I was 3, and back when I actually wore them for photos, I would more often than not get a little white reflection thing come up on the pictures...

now I just dont wear glasses in my photos .... and if I can pull it off ... I dont wear them when I perform either, coz I just never know if anyone is going to snap my picture and Id rather not have the reflection come up
Lisa_is_my_idol!!!!

Hoping to meet Lisa one fine day

« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2007, 08:59PM »

I wish i could see exactly what lisas ring looks like, though from what i can see of it, it looks gorgeous

logalogalog

Remember the Fallen. Freedom is not free.

« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2007, 12:38PM »

While we are on the subject of rings:David is wearing one in this shot:

Serving during Operation Iraqi Freedom
Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2007, 05:30PM »

On her DVD Hayley has a rather large ring on her right middle finger. Clearly not a wedding or engagement ring. Anyone know of any meaning to it?

Home is behind, The world ahead, And there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, To the edge of night, Until the stars are all alight.
Phillidae

« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2007, 11:02AM »

Perhaps it`s just supposed to be good looking?  Wink

gpsysngbrd

« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2007, 04:12PM »

I think theres some decent shots of Orlas rings in Carrickfergus
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: