Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisas Ring  (Read 23123 times)
Maggie
« Reply #45 on: July 27, 2007, 03:00PM »

I didn't know you were all so obsessed with jewelry! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I'm not much interested in what rings people wear.
I'm not impressed at all with big diamonds etc. Tacky, tacky!

I wear my Claddagh wedding ring 3rd finger left hand, my mum's very plain gold band 3rd finger right hand. (It is 78 years old)
On my middle finger right hand is a small Claddagh which Dave bought me as a souvenir of our 2004 visit to Ireland.
I wear a gold crucifix and chain around my neck, because it is a gift with a special meaning  from my lovely son.

We had a burglary from our house in London in 1982, in which all my jewelry was taken.
They took a gold necklace made from my great-granddad's watch chain, 150 years old, rings and other precious items.....all gone. I was heartbroken.
Only one ring was saved, because it was at the jewelers being cleaned, it's an emerald and diamond cluster from an old love.
That bad experience put me off owning good jewelry.

Kelsey

« Reply #46 on: July 27, 2007, 05:41PM »

I'm really sorry to hear about your terrible robbery experience, Maggie.  My deepest sympathis go with you about the pieces of jewelery being stolen, especially the ones that had a significant meaning to you.l

Maggie
« Reply #47 on: July 30, 2007, 05:29PM »

I'm really sorry to hear about your terrible robbery experience, Maggie.  My deepest sympathis go with you about the pieces of jewelery being stolen, especially the ones that had a significant meaning to you.l

Thanks, Kelsey.......you are very kind.
But it taught me that it's the memories that are precious and irreplaceable.
Jewelry is just....stuff.

I even said a prayer for the pathetic person who stole those things.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2007, 05:30PM by Maggie » Logged
Kelsey

« Reply #48 on: July 30, 2007, 05:35PM »

Thanks, Kelsey.......you are very kind.
But it taught me that it's the memories that are precious and irreplaceable.
Jewelry is just....stuff.

I even said a prayer for the pathetic person who stole those things.

You're welcome, Maggie, and thank you for your sweet comment about me.

I think you are an incredibly strong and well-grounded person, Maggie.  You're right, jewelry is just stuff and memories should be cherished. 

It was incredible of you to say a prayer for whomever stole your things.

celticriver

« Reply #49 on: August 19, 2007, 09:18PM »

Maggie, you are wonderful. What you said, really hit home with me because you're right, jewelry is just stuff and memories should be cherished. And it was really wonderful that you said a prayer for those people.  Thank you for helping me see the world as a better place. We need more people like you in the world!
Lotte
Total Fanatic

We don't need sleep to be dreamers.

« Reply #50 on: August 26, 2007, 10:16AM »

I agree with that!

http://www.gustavoguimaraes.com.br/arquivo/images/papelbolha.swf
Kudos to Isolda for this! Grin

Rich, thanks for the lovely pic Grin
micanchepe

Las Malvinas SON y SERÁN Argentinas

« Reply #51 on: August 29, 2007, 03:42PM »

I don't know how many of you all noticed but Lisa is wearing a ring in the song Caledonia. I am assuming its her wedding ring. here is a picture. She doesn't wear it through the whole dvd.

You can see her ring in the image of the Cd A Christmas Celebration. Grin

Rain comes over the grey hills, and on the air, a soft goodbye; hear the song that I sing to you, when the time has come to fly...
lisalover7 (LL7)
Bodhrán Player

"I begged and I begged and I begged and I begged"

« Reply #52 on: May 02, 2009, 10:06PM »

i saw it from the back rows of the stadium its shiny!

Let Me Tell You That I Love You...
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #53 on: May 03, 2009, 01:24PM »

I noticed some time ago that Mairead wears a ring.When it comes to her, I tend to notice  everything.

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
Lisa and Helen fanatic
Bodhrán Player

Lisa K ALWAYS brightens my day no matter what.

« Reply #54 on: May 04, 2009, 11:55AM »

Note to self:  Next concert, look at the rings.

lol

I love my Kelly sisters! Cheesy
Marissa

Lisa Kelly of Celtic Woman

« Reply #55 on: May 09, 2009, 09:25AM »

Oooh! Oooh! I spotted Lisa's ring on her left hand, on the back cover of The Greatest Journey DVD!!  Shocked  Grin I think she is singing Caledonia in that pic.

Can't find me in Minnesota? Check your inbox. I may be hidden within a bunch of spam. I may also be found falling off the face of the Earth, clinging on to Ireland, in my imagination, or along some text on a freshly updated blog. Smiley
Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #56 on: May 12, 2009, 03:05AM »

All I know is it is very sparkely... Grin

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #57 on: February 11, 2010, 03:11PM »

I know!  everytime I see Lisa in a video I notice her beautiful ring!  Goood for her sayng that she taken by a wonderful guy! And I've seem Maev's only a few times and Orlagh's a few times!  I have seen rings on david and mairead to ( I don't exactly know if david is married  (hence seen in a video a silver band on his left hand?) and I know mairead is not married!  And lately I have noticed and I am not to sure but it has been bugging me b/c I have noticed and have to ask, I have seen alex were a beautiful diamond on her left hand lately? has anyone else notied in the new behind the scenes video and the one pic of her when she first joined , in the green puffy dress? Idk, I just noticed it a few times?! Andall the girls are lucky beautiful and special anyways!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
lisakellyfan
Bodhrán Player

Class of 2011! Southeastern Bound!

« Reply #58 on: February 13, 2010, 06:51PM »

I just watched Caledonia VERY VERY VERY closely and I SAW IT!!!! WOW!!!!

Smileyirish14
« Reply #59 on: February 13, 2010, 08:17PM »

I just took a bajillion screencaps of her ring and looked through Caledonia. She has tears in her eyes and her bottom lid is wet! Aw, I have a SC for that, but I can't figure out how to put those on here.  Help? They're in my files/pictures folder thing...
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: