Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CW at Riverdance's 10th aniversary  (Read 5793 times)
stephany

« on: July 16, 2007, 11:58AM »

I found pictures of the girls attending the 10th anniversary party of Riverdance.
It was held at the Metropolitan club in New York.

More : http://www.riverdance.com/htm/accessallareas/exclusives/10thanniversary.htm
ferngully
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2007, 01:07PM »

i've seen those before. but i found them while i was searching for something else and didn't know who celtic woman were  Grin then i came across them again and then i realised
mainopsman

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2007, 10:18AM »

Thank you for this posting.  Not only are our ladies in the photos but also the lovely Jean Butler too.  Made my day.

JIM Smiley

Dedicate some of your life to others.  Your dedication will not be a sacrifice.  It will be an exhilarating experience because it is intense effort applied toward a meaningful end.   Dr. Thomas Dooley
FireGuyFrank

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2007, 11:15AM »

Nice find.

Riverdance is still playing in Boston.  I can't believe it's been 10 years, but then again, Les Miserables ahs been running over 20 years!

It seems to me that Riverdance is what really started the Celtic blast world-wide.

FireGuyFrank
Kelsey

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2007, 07:42PM »

Lovely pictures.  Thanks for posting. 

I don't mean to complain, but I can't help but notice that Meav's name was not spelt correctly on the Riverdance website.   Hmm....

Maggie
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2007, 09:24AM »

That's just one of the many ways to spell Méabh.

Nice to see Chloë's Mum, and all the other celebs

Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2007, 02:54PM »

I think I prefer to call her "Chloe's Mom" (or "Mrs. Agnew" if I speak to her). Roll Eyes Cool

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: