Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Favorite Orla picture?  (Read 83550 times)
oregongirl29
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2012, 02:08AM »

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2012, 04:33PM »

I like the one with the mountain scenery the best. Although it is nice to see smiling and having fun in the other pictures.  Wink

oregongirl29
« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2012, 01:16AM »

Me to.
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2012, 05:29PM »

A couple of great ones, Irishgirl29!  I recognize the latter from A Christmas Celebration, but I don't believe I've ever seen the former.  Where is it from?

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2012, 05:38PM »

I haven't seen that last pic either.   Undecided   It looks like this might be a garage or a workshop of some sort. Hmmm.....  Is that a harp case on the table?   Looks like it.  Maybe  Orla practices in there  to have some privacy.   Undecided

oregongirl29
« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2012, 01:41AM »

Sorry didn't see this until now, I have no idea where that pic is from, I found it while searching for pics on google.
Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2012, 09:59PM »

Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2012, 11:14PM »

This one's my new fave! I absolutely love this one! Grin

« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 11:17PM by Chandler Mattson » Logged
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2012, 06:44AM »

I haven't seen that last pic either.   Undecided   It looks like this might be a garage or a workshop of some sort. Hmmm.....  Is that a harp case on the table?   Looks like it.  Maybe  Orla practices in there  to have some privacy.   Undecided
Yep! Thats def. a harps case! My friend in elementary played harp and we we soooo tiny then her dad would have to put the same cover on after everytime she performed since she couldn't reach! (we were 6 years old and barely making 3 feet!!) When I saw the pick it reminded me of my friend Aubrey and the times she played her harp for us, and her dad was waiting right on stage!! And she still does plays and plays it for all our friends weddings (hopefully including mine one day, one.....day....!!!!)

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #39 on: August 26, 2012, 02:53PM »

I like this one, too! Grin
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #40 on: August 26, 2012, 03:35PM »

Ahhh....yes!  Her Act 2 dress of  ANJ. That is my fav dress of hers too.

Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #41 on: September 18, 2012, 05:59PM »

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #42 on: September 18, 2012, 06:02PM »

Orla looks simply  lovely in that dress.  Smiley  I'm thinking it might be the one she wore last year at her Christmas concert...but I could be wrong.  Undecided

Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #43 on: September 18, 2012, 06:09PM »

Found a bigger pic of it! This photo is more clearer than the other. Smiley
Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #44 on: September 18, 2012, 06:12PM »

Orla looks simply  lovely in that dress.  Smiley  I'm thinking it might be the one she wore last year at her Christmas concert...but I could be wrong.  Undecided
I know! She looks so gorgeous in that pic! I thought it was from "My Land", but I could be wrong also.

Wait is "My Land" a Christmas concert? Cuz I haven't seen it all the way through? I don't think it was.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: