Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I got befriended by "Lisa Kelly" on Facebook??  (Read 22354 times)
CWPride

LYNN AND LISA ROX MY SOX!!!! :)

« Reply #45 on: December 31, 2009, 02:43PM »

I've confronted the person and they still tell people they are the real Lisa and she just blocked me so I don't know I just want this thing to be done Lisa is wonderful and she doesn't need people making her seem awful

I totally agree. This person pretending to be Lisa is really starting to annoy me. Why would anyone want to make Lisa seem awful?? She is such a sweetheart!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
GlenS

am admin at the all New Celticwomanforum.net

« Reply #46 on: December 31, 2009, 04:36PM »

well as far as i can tell the page is gone after posting a statement some 10 plus times all over the page that this was a imposter page. Then i got a email from a guy telling me he was talking to her and she deleted me.

Subject: Lisa Kelly Whoever this is...she did delete you. But, just so you know....Lisa Kelly, Meav Ni Mhaolchatha, Chloe Agnew and Lynn Hilary are 4 of my best friends in the world. YOU JUST GOT THE REAL LISA KELLY to delete you...WAY TO GO! I am on the phone, on skype, on yahoo and other ways...with Lisa EVERYDAY...sometimes MANY TIMES. Right now, she is talking to me and then said UGH this person keeps talking about me being fake. Just so you know, she and the kids, chloe, naomi (chloes sister), lynn, meav, neil from the choir, ray the ponytailed drummer...all are celebrating new years at meav's house in dublin. I know them all...I love them all...they are my IRISH FAMILY...and whether you want to believe is totally up to you...HOWEVER, i have gotten backstage passes for friends of MINE when CW came to their area....Happy New Years!

I then replyed asking why the page was deleted and i got another email back

Cato sent you a message. --------------------Re: Lisa Kelly Well when I see her on SKYPE. I met her in Dallas this last spring. SO I dont know who YOU are talking to. Dont care either. She got tired of you putting toothpaste on her page...so she deleted you instead of having to delete all of those one at a time. I have been FRIENDS with her and the rest for a while..although Lynn just recently. So just so YOU know...WHOEVER you are talking to is lying to you.... Either way, let me know how that works for ya...

This guy met her once at a MG and now thinks he's her best friend and knows everything about her. Rich you owning this forum and others and putting together the Lisa Kelly newsletter you must be on the phone with lisa what 4 or 5 times a day hahaha im just joking

Hope everyone gets a laugh from this cause i did
Glen

PS just got this note from this guy

Cato Meador December 31 at 4:23pm Report
Oh but you ARE right about ONE thing. There ARE MANY fakes out there. Glad you found one

OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #47 on: December 31, 2009, 04:41PM »

Note to all...  Disregard anything Cato says.  He is completely nuts.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
GlenS

am admin at the all New Celticwomanforum.net

« Reply #48 on: December 31, 2009, 04:48PM »

HAHAHA Rich your right this guy is nuts. I got a good laugh from this guy thats all his emails are good for is a laugh theres nothing true in them

CWPride

LYNN AND LISA ROX MY SOX!!!! :)

« Reply #49 on: December 31, 2009, 04:49PM »

Note to all...  Disregard anything Cato says.  He is completely nuts.

I agree with you there Rich. Cato has spread really nasty rumors about David and on the girls's fan pages on Facebook seems to be really rude to them so I ignore everything he says. Most of what he says is really nuts anyway. I agree with you totally.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #50 on: December 31, 2009, 05:30PM »

OK, we've been over this time and time again.  My opinion is any further posting in this thread only encourages those who wish to harm Lisa.  As Rich said, if you have further questions, please PM him.  I'd hate to lock this thread, but I will in order to spare Lisa any further rehashing of this.  PLEASE lets have this thread just slowly drift away.  THANK YOU!

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
CWsenior
Total Fanatic

Me and my wonderful aunt

« Reply #51 on: December 31, 2009, 05:44PM »

Thank you kelli

~ashley~
The Quiet Man

« Reply #52 on: January 01, 2010, 03:56PM »

With respect to Kelli, I think I SHOULD post that it's over, the person is closing the account since fb was getting inundated with reports of fakedom.  So maybe closing the thread would be appropriate now, as there will be no new developments.
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #53 on: January 01, 2010, 05:48PM »

Consider it closed.  Smiley

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #54 on: January 01, 2010, 07:46PM »

One more important point: if you think you are participating in chats with Lisa, you are being deceived! Nobody has contacted Lisa about conducting these chats, and someone is pretending to be Lisa. Don't be fooled!  http://lisakellyfan.com/

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: