Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: alex and emmy?  (Read 11849 times)
Kakiya

Alex Sharpe has taught me so much as a performer

« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2010, 06:52PM »

yea... i was looking and i guess the eyes just got to me!!!

man alex and those eyes.......

CWpride finally got to use her word!!
ALEXTROCUTE people hahahahahahahahaha

Haha! We all kind of thought of it! I brought up the topic, someone made it up, and CWPride and I use it Cheesy.

Hmmm....I think I know who looks similar to Alex...and you all are going to laught, but tell me what you think! First let me go get a pic!

Hahaha yup. My new favorite word. hahahaha I wonder what Alex would think if we told her that she is Alextrocuting. hahahahahaha she'd be like oooookay. hahahaha

No, she's Alextrifying! LOL. Yea, I see her at the Paramount, "Alex, you look...you look....Alextrifying!" "Why, um, thank you...?" LOL, I can just see it now, Rebecca standing 5 feet taller than Alex and...wait a minute, huh?

jk! But that pic up there is me, LOL. I took it today because a. i needed to and b. i had no better pic, and plus it was raining so it's kind of blurry.

*phone rings* OH! Hold on that's me! *checks phone* OH MY GOD! UMBRIDGE STOP TEXTING ME! ~AVPS (Harry Potter fans) (:

"What did you just say Potter?" "Professor Snape, sir.....I said, YOUR MOM!"
CWPride

LYNN AND LISA ROX MY SOX!!!! :)

« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2010, 07:11PM »

Wow! So she Alextrified us!!! AHHHHHH awesome!!!! Yeah if she is at my meet and greet haha I'll be like yeah Alex um the fans and I think you Alextrocute us because you are Alextrifying haha I'm kinda scared to tell her. haha I'd tell her to just see her response. hahahahaha

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Kakiya

« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2010, 07:34PM »

Wow! So she Alextrified us!!! AHHHHHH awesome!!!! Yeah if she is at my meet and greet haha I'll be like yeah Alex um the fans and I think you Alextrocute us because you are Alextrifying haha I'm kinda scared to tell her. haha I'd tell her to just see her response. hahahahaha

Hahaha! CWPride, you are so funny! Yea, it would be fun! So, like, whats a meet and greet? I know you meet them, like a backstage pass or is there one for every concert they do on tour?

*phone rings* OH! Hold on that's me! *checks phone* OH MY GOD! UMBRIDGE STOP TEXTING ME! ~AVPS (Harry Potter fans) (:

CWPride

« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2010, 07:45PM »

Hahaha! CWPride, you are so funny! Yea, it would be fun! So, like, whats a meet and greet? I know you meet them, like a backstage pass or is there one for every concert they do on tour?

Haha well thank you. hahaha you are quite funny yourself Kakiya. haha. A meet and greet you are correct you meet them and they sign stuff for you and you talk to them and stuff like that. They usually do the meet and greet after the concert but I don't think they do one in every city they go to. They do ALOT though. There is always a couple cities they don't do meet and greets in to my knowlege. I would make sure though. I'm going to my second concert and my first meet and greet in April so yes I'm very very excited!!!!! Then again who wouldn't be? hahahahahahaha if you want more info there is tons of info around the forum about the M&Gs. I would post links but I don't want to press the wrong thing know what I mean? If you go search it though you will find the info. Good Luck!!!

Kakiya

« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2010, 08:13PM »

Haha well thank you. hahaha you are quite funny yourself Kakiya. haha. A meet and greet you are correct you meet them and they sign stuff for you and you talk to them and stuff like that. They usually do the meet and greet after the concert but I don't think they do one in every city they go to. They do ALOT though. There is always a couple cities they don't do meet and greets in to my knowlege. I would make sure though. I'm going to my second concert and my first meet and greet in April so yes I'm very very excited!!!!! Then again who wouldn't be? hahahahahahaha if you want more info there is tons of info around the forum about the M&Gs. I would post links but I don't want to press the wrong thing know what I mean? If you go search it though you will find the info. Good Luck!!!
[/quote]

Thanks! I am sure they will do one in Seattle, I mean, c'mon, it's Seattle!

Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2010, 08:29PM »

AND back to the topic at hand...I do see a Slight resemblance between Alex and Emmy.

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
CWPride

« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2010, 09:04PM »

Thanks! I am sure they will do one in Seattle, I mean, c'mon, it's Seattle!
[/quote]

Yeah they will. By the way Sorry Kelli! hahaha

Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2010, 09:05PM »

Wow! So she Alextrifying d us!!! AHHHHHH awesome!!!! Yeah if she is at my meet and greet haha I'll be like yeah Alex um the fans and I think you Alextrocute us because you are Alextrifying haha I'm kinda scared to tell her. haha I'd tell her to just see her response. hahahahaha

I'll do that to if she is going to be at my meet and greet!!!

alex your so:
Alextrifying, Alextrified

Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2010, 09:06PM »

AND back to the topic at hand...I do see a Slight resemblance between Alex and Emmy.
i thought so to!!!

CWLisaFan
Choir Member

Life is good. :)

« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2010, 09:18PM »

I agree with Rachel.  I think they do look similar.   Grin Grin  Something about the face shape maybe?

Feeling so lucky for having met Lisa, Lynn, Chloe, Mairead & Orlagh!!

Ready for Symphony and Believe!!!
CWPride

« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2010, 08:03AM »

Okay looking at it again, the face shape is similar.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: