Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What to you love about Alex?  (Read 31959 times)
Kakiya

Alex Sharpe has taught me so much as a performer

« on: February 01, 2010, 08:07PM »

So in the the thread "What do you love about Lisa?" and well, I decided to start one here!

What I love about Alex...

1. Her eyes
2. Her eyebrows in performances
3. her performance looks (everyhting about it!)
4. her voice (not only in singing!)
5. Her hair!!!!
6. her eyes
7. Her looks
8. Her nose!
9. Her signiture
10. She's irish, like me!
11. I love everything about her, from head to toe, to humor to well, EVERYTHING!

Your turn!
« Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 09:13PM by Kakiya » Logged

*phone rings* OH! Hold on that's me! *checks phone* OH MY GOD! UMBRIDGE STOP TEXTING ME! ~AVPS (Harry Potter fans) (:

"What did you just say Potter?" "Professor Snape, sir.....I said, YOUR MOM!"
CWPride

LYNN AND LISA ROX MY SOX!!!! :)

« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2010, 08:13PM »

WHAT DO I LOVE ABOUT ALEX??? I love EVERYTHING about Alex!!!!! She is AMAZING!!!!!!!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
lifeismusic2009
Total Fanatic

<3

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2010, 08:51PM »

Alex is an absolutely amazing performer. She has a spirit about her that is difficult to describe and has such power when she sings. Her expressions are very touching and I've never been so entranced by a singer before. I love everything about Alex!! She is such a funny person from what I can see on the little bit of videos that we've seen her in. I certainly hope to meet her one day to be able to tell her how much she means to me!

Thanks, Dayna, for my awesome banners!
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2010, 08:53PM »

OMG I love everything about Alex!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kakiya

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2010, 09:12PM »

Alex is an absolutely amazing performer. She has a spirit about her that is difficult to describe and has such power when she sings. Her expressions are very touching and I've never been so entranced by a singer before. I love everything about Alex!! She is such a funny person from what I can see on the little bit of videos that we've seen her in. I certainly hope to meet her one day to be able to tell her how much she means to me!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Couldn't put it in better words! She is something. I noticed her humor too. "Oh, I'm so hot, I'm so hot. Burr, I;m so cold" haha! Couldn't have said it better. Well done, well done!

*phone rings* OH! Hold on that's me! *checks phone* OH MY GOD! UMBRIDGE STOP TEXTING ME! ~AVPS (Harry Potter fans) (:

Albertan

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2010, 11:33PM »

I would have to say her smile -- she seems so absolutely delighted to be performing.

My Songs From the Heart CD and DVD arrived yesterday, and I have been enjoying watching the DVD. In the bonus material there is the "Making of Songs From the Heart" documentary which chronicles how at one point during the program a generator failed and the set was plunged into darkness. Chloë was busy asking the audience if anyone had a torch (a.k.a. flashlight to us North Americans). I think they should have just sent Alex onstage and told her to smile -- it would have lit up the night!!!    Grin Grin Grin

Gordon
SusanZ
CWF Global Moderator
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2010, 12:35PM »

Very true, Gordon! Alex has one of the most beautiful smiles. It's one of the first things I complimented her on when I met her at a M & G. At that point, she was standing in for a pregnant Lisa. I am so happy that she is a permanent member of CW now - she's a real sweetie and a very gifted performer.

Zee

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
MaryNorth93
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2010, 01:37PM »

Her natural sounding Italian pronouncing.. I love her part in Non C'é Piu. And this is still one of my favorite fragments of the Behind-The-Scenes: now you're gonna ask me what it means... I don't know  Grin

CWPride

LYNN AND LISA ROX MY SOX!!!! :)

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2010, 06:51PM »

Her natural sounding Italian pronouncing.. I love her part in Non C'é Piu. And this is still one of my favorite fragments of the Behind-The-Scenes: now you're gonna ask me what it means... I don't know  Grin

Its one of my favorite parts in the behind the scenes as well!!!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2010, 07:34PM »

Its one of my favorite parts in the behind the scenes as well!!!!

same here!  Cheesy Cheesy     IM A SHARPIE!

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
Kakiya

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2010, 08:30PM »

I love her laugh on that part. lex is truly an amazing woman, I hope to meet her and see them live if they do a tour next year!

Kakiya

« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2010, 08:30PM »

I would have to say her smile -- she seems so absolutely delighted to be performing.

My Songs From the Heart CD and DVD arrived yesterday, and I have been enjoying watching the DVD. In the bonus material there is the "Making of Songs From the Heart" documentary which chronicles how at one point during the program a generator failed and the set was plunged into darkness. Chloë was busy asking the audience if anyone had a torch (a.k.a. flashlight to us North Americans). I think they should have just sent Alex onstage and told her to smile -- it would have lit up the night!!!    Grin Grin Grin

Gordon

When I saw this, I just can't explain the feeling. It is soooo true.

Integrity.Love.Unity.
Bodhrán Player

So let's go on, let's go on, on and on for love

« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2010, 08:39PM »

I like Alex because Beck likes her!! Haha, no. Well, I DO, but I like her humor (the part with her jacket is my favorite).

lovelycherylwinner
Total Fanatic

« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2010, 09:09AM »

This is also my favorite part of the documentary. She is such a great singer and want to see her (And the other ladies) over and over again.

The treasure of true freindship will never lose its glow.
yellow rose

« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2010, 02:22PM »

I love her laugh on that part. lex is truly an amazing woman, I hope to meet her and see them live if they do a tour next year!
i like her presence on stage it is not over powering but she has something that makes her stand out especially on emotional songs like Y.B.I.M.H. i hope to meet her or any of the Ladies some time in the future i think they would be a hoot to talk too! Cheesy

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: