Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What to you love about Alex?  (Read 31958 times)
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2010, 02:56PM »

I love how she can make me really emotional when i listen to her sing!  Smiley

Kakiya

Alex Sharpe has taught me so much as a performer

« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2010, 04:55PM »

I like Alex because Beck likes her!! Haha, no. Well, I DO, but I like her humor (the part with her jacket is my favorite).

LOL...GiGi, your the best! I started cracking up when I saw this!

*phone rings* OH! Hold on that's me! *checks phone* OH MY GOD! UMBRIDGE STOP TEXTING ME! ~AVPS (Harry Potter fans) (:

"What did you just say Potter?" "Professor Snape, sir.....I said, YOUR MOM!"
Katharine
Bodhrán Player

Believe :-)

« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2010, 05:21PM »

Oh my gosh, Alex is just amazing!  She is a wonderful singer (of course!!!), and I absolutely love her expressions when she sings (which I've seen a lot of people comment on)!!  At my concert back in Oct., she smiled at me with those expressive eyes, she's just gorgeous!!!  When she sings "You'll Be In My Heart," I can't help but be drawn in.  That song is very special to me, and I just love the way she sings it.   Smiley

Thank you, Dayna, for my awesome banners!!
MikeyK
Honorary Roadie

Proud Chloëver

« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2010, 11:41PM »

Alex is simply alextrifying (a new forum word I learned Grin). She's truly an amazing performer, and really puts a lot of emotion into her songs. Such a pleasure to watch.
Kakiya

Alex Sharpe has taught me so much as a performer

« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2010, 09:16AM »

Alex is simply alextrifying (a new forum word I learned Grin). She's truly an amazing performer, and really puts a lot of emotion into her songs. Such a pleasure to watch.

Haha, yea. Some forum people and I came up with that, but I give them more credit for coming up with the word! We say "I have been alextrocuded by the Alextrifying Alex Sharpe!" or "I have been Alextrified by the Alextrifying Alex Sharpe!" (i use the 2nd one more)

*phone rings* OH! Hold on that's me! *checks phone* OH MY GOD! UMBRIDGE STOP TEXTING ME! ~AVPS (Harry Potter fans) (:

"What did you just say Potter?" "Professor Snape, sir.....I said, YOUR MOM!"
MikeyK
Honorary Roadie

Proud Chloëver

« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2010, 06:17PM »

Haha, yea. Some forum people and I came up with that, but I give them more credit for coming up with the word! We say "I have been alextrocuded by the Alextrifying Alex Sharpe!" or "I have been Alextrified by the Alextrifying Alex Sharpe!" (i use the 2nd one more)
haha I like those words. Smiley
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2010, 06:21PM »

I absoutley love her smile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2010, 07:37PM »

I absoutley love her smile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

same here!!!  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
lovelycherylwinner
Total Fanatic

« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2010, 09:41PM »

Like these new words you have come up with. Have been alextocuted by Alex Sharpe. The only cure is to become an AlexSharpie and come in true colours.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2010, 11:59AM by lovelycherylwinner » Logged

The treasure of true freindship will never lose its glow.
lifeismusic2009
Total Fanatic

<3

« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2010, 09:15PM »

I know I've already posted what I love about Alex, but I just wanted to say once again how much I love Alex. After getting to meet her, I can add that she is genuine, sweet, and hilarious! It is so easy to get lost in her eyes and her smile...and...she gives great hugs lol. I love everything about her!!!!

Thanks, Dayna, for my awesome banners!
Jennifer
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2010, 11:00AM »

everything Smiley
wareagle

MEAV IS ALL YOU COULD HAVE IMAGINED

« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2010, 11:49AM »

:)Alex has the strongest single song ,you'll be in my heart, on this Songs of the Heart tour.  It is only second behind Lisa's the Voice.  I wish Lisa surprises me and adds her  song in one of the two concerts I will be attending Kiss
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2010, 07:27PM »

Hmmmmm... lemme think.

Oh!

EVERYTHING!!!  Hahahaha, she rocks!!!!!

The Leprechaun
Total Fanatic

« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2010, 05:40PM »

I love that she's as good as the rest of them. I mean, she has replaced Lisa.  Shocked

Celtic Woman: Gotta love them.

Proud sufferer of OCCWD.

The wonderful Susan.

Thanks whoever for the picture.
SusanZ
CWF Global Moderator
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2010, 06:05PM »

I love that she's as good as the rest of them. I mean, she has replaced Lisa.  Shocked

Each CW performer,past and present,has brought her own style and talents to the group. That's what makes CW such a wonderful combination . Alex was a successful, established performer before CW. I am sure that's why she was asked to join the group.

As for "replacing" Lisa....you might want to rephrase that before you get mugged!  Wink Wink

Zee

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: