Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: You have really done it!  (Read 5314 times)
Life is Great!
Honorary Roadie

It pays to be a winner.

« on: February 05, 2010, 09:48PM »

First of all, thanks for sharing what you do with all of us, and for doing it so well. I just finnished watching Songs from the Heart. And I'll tell ya,my expectations while high, were, well not all that high. I am thinking, while it's hard to get to the top, staying there is much harder, and can he and the team really pull off another blockbuster? YES, YES, YES they can! And did you ever. You did as you wanted, you changed without changing. The standard you set you have kept alive and well. I, having just finnished watching the DVD, still can't believe how absolutely beautiful this show was. It left me a little sad, happy, mello, feeling so good, and thankful, but mostly wanting to see the show again! Please thank everyone for their part in Songs from the Heart.
A Fan, Eric

" Winners have two things, definite goals and a burning desire to achieve them."

Slow down if you need to, walk if you must, crawl if you can't do anything else, but don't quit!!

"Pain is temporary, quiting is forever"

Everything Counts

The most important, " ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING!!!!!!
shankdee
Honorary Roadie

"We were all talking about you" said Lisa Kelly

« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2010, 03:04AM »

First of all, thanks for sharing what you do with all of us, and for doing it so well. I just finnished watching Songs from the Heart. And I'll tell ya,my expectations while high, were, well not all that high. I am thinking, while it's hard to get to the top, staying there is much harder, and can he and the team really pull off another blockbuster? YES, YES, YES they can! And did you ever. You did as you wanted, you changed without changing. The standard you set you have kept alive and well. I, having just finnished watching the DVD, still can't believe how absolutely beautiful this show was. It left me a little sad, happy, mello, feeling so good, and thankful, but mostly wanting to see the show again! Please thank everyone for their part in Songs from the Heart.
A Fan, Eric
Here is another Fan..completly enchanted by your mastery of music David. I have been in choirs all my life and had a wonderful High school choir director we did "THE NEW MOON" and also THE CREATION...my church choir director was superb and otherchoirs here and there, and I have done SOLO work also, and even had the LEAD of Marie in "FIORELLO" and met my "creator, Jerome Hershman..ha...so I have somewhat of a background in choral, solo singing...there is NOTHING quite like your
touch and how you control the human voice and choral offerings..it is nothing short of Genius...and I am sure you have heard that before...David, thank you so much, and I enjoy your playing and directing also. What you have done with these ladies is a miracle
in itself...I have watched it S F T H and feel transported to POWERS COURT...what a lush, beautiful place...the camera people
did an ourstanding job with beautiful close-ups, and wide scene panoramas, as well as crowd coverage...thank you again David you have richly enhanced my life ! ! ! I missed some songs yes, but you chose, as you always do, OTHER songs we can know and love also ! ! !
Here is a Salute...David Rules ! ! !

A Fan in JAPAN  ( carla)

Thanks For my Beautiful Deirdre Banner...GodsHorseGirl* * *
lisaholic nr1
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2010, 04:26PM »

Of course he can! Cheesy He an the girls are amazing! Grin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: