Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nick Bailey  (Read 13683 times)
KerriC
Honorary Roadie

Ireland must be heaven...for Lisa came from there.

« on: February 13, 2010, 02:02AM »

Which choir member is Nick Bailey's wife, a picture would be great. Thanks !

Thank you CWLisaFan for helping me get this banner!

Thank you Western_Rose for this awesome banner : )
KerriC
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2010, 02:14AM »

Nevermind I just found the answer, Roisin Dempsey and I have seen pics of her before. I knew I had read it somewhere but I just had a memory lapse.

JRRacing64
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2010, 08:57AM »

Roisin is the one in the middle.
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2010, 09:16AM »

A very talented lady, and one of the sweetest people I've ever met. She and Nicky are a great couple.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Maggie
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2010, 02:09PM »

Here is the sleeve of her wonderful CD:

Quote:
Roisin Dempsey is a former singer with Riverdance, Anuna, and Celtic Woman, as well as being a solo artist in her own right with Tara Records, and her performances have seen her travel extensively all over the world over the past 10 years. She is now very proud to launch her latest album, "Surrounded", in Wexford."SURROUNDED" is a collection of music to touch and soothe the soul when nothing else will - the idea for this album came from the realisation that while music is a very powerful form of expression, it can be quite difficult to find an album that can reach you deeply enough to relax and calm you!
Produced by David Hayes, and featuring some of Ireland's finest studio musicians, this collection contains beautifully spacious versions of such classic songs as the Beatles' "Let It Be" and Eric Clapton's "Tears In Heaven", as well as some simple yet clever arrangements of the ancient chant "Deus Meus", and John Denver's "I Watch You Sleeping".

lisalover7 (LL7)
Bodhrán Player

"I begged and I begged and I begged and I begged"

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2010, 04:00PM »

I had no idea they were married cool Cheesy

Let Me Tell You That I Love You...
roy

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2010, 08:18PM »

I didn't know that either.Thanks for the info everybody.I'll have to check out that cd. Sounds good.
KerriC
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2010, 04:38AM »

thanks everyone for the extra info.

MaryNorth93
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2010, 05:46AM »

O/T, is Ray also married?
CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2010, 11:11AM »

A very talented lady, and one of the sweetest people I've ever met. She and Nicky are a great couple.

Yep. And if I do say so myself ... the girl can sing!! Yet another of the Choir members who proves to be an absolute joy to listen to solo.

... Bill

Still And Forever ... Our Angel From Heaven
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2010, 03:58PM »

O/T, is Ray also married?

Yes. Ray is married although I don't have/know any of the specifics. I'm sure someone here (Rich/Kelli/Maggie) could fill you in a little.

... Bill

Wayyyy off-topic

I'm hesitant to get in to this publicly too much, as I don't know how private Ray wishes to be about this subject.  I will say that all the answers I know were found on Orla's Distant Shore CD insert. Wink

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
lisakellyfan
Bodhrán Player

Class of 2011! Southeastern Bound!

« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2010, 09:11PM »

looks like im buying the REAL cd of Distant Shore...you peaked my curiosity!

greenfire6
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2010, 10:42PM »

If you watch for Róisín during Alex’s delivery of True Colors on the SFTH DVD you will get some great shots of Róisín singing behind Alex.

Róisín’s other album is Spirit of an Irish Christmas. Both of her albums are absolutely fabulous!

I just love this ladies music. I think she is not only talented but wonderful and beautiful!

Here is Róisín’s current website: http://www.roisindempsey.com/ If you watch her website over time you will likely notice Róisín does loads of low key benefit/charity type performances around Ireland. But she flies under the radar, if you will- so it isn’t always readily apparent.

Check out this 2010 thread that refers back to Kellibration with pictures: http://celticwomanforum.com/index.php?topic=11862.0 Nicky and Róisín popped in!!!!!

Sadly for me, I have not met Róisín and probably never will. I love her nonetheless.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: