Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I FINALLY got to meet Alex - twice!!! (new updates and pics)  (Read 28345 times)
lifeismusic2009
Total Fanatic

<3

« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2010, 11:57PM »

Thanks y'all! I do consider myself to be extremely lucky right now.
Yes, you are. But Alex was pretty lucky, too.   Wink

Aw! Thanks Rich!!

I said it before, and I'll say it again...I'm so happy for you!  To be able to really connect with any of these ladies is a true gift.  

I really do feel blessed to have connected with Alex and to have the opportunity to stay in touch with her.

Seems like both you and Alex made new freinds.

Haha I think that's safe to say  Grin

WOW!!! That's like one of the sweetest CW stories ever!!! Cheesy You ARE lucky!
WOW!!!!! THATS AWESOME!!!!!!! HAHA Glad she loved the names we gave her!!!!  Grin HAHAHA So happy for you!!!!!

Thanks you two!! I've been in the best mood all week!

I am THRILLED for you!! What a very special night that you will have to remember. As I have said before, all the ladies give so much of themselves to their fans. They are not only talented and lovely but classy and genuine.

Alex is such a sweetie - the very first time I met her at a Meet & Greet I was immediately taken in by her smile and "The eyes" !

How long will you be floating up there in the clouds?!  Wink Grin

Zee

Thanks Zee! I'll be on cloud nine for awhile so all mail can be sent there instead of my regular address. Too bad school is trying to bring me back to reality lol!!
« Last Edit: February 20, 2010, 08:18PM by lifeismusic2009 » Logged

Thanks, Dayna, for my awesome banners!
Broadway Baby
Honorary Roadie

Sometime I think, I glimpse eternity <3

« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2010, 09:07PM »

Oh my gosh!!!! That's SO exciting!! Cheesy I've had once experience similar to that before, and it was the most incredible night of my life! But it wasn't with one of my all time IDOLS! So I can come close, but still only imagine what you must have been feeling! WOW, that's incredible!!! I'm so happy for you!

Lindsey<3

LISA KELLY=<3
My fearsome five and forum family, thank you for everything!!
lifeismusic2009
Total Fanatic

<3

« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2010, 09:12PM »

Oh my gosh!!!! That's SO exciting!! Cheesy I've had once experience similar to that before, and it was the most incredible night of my life! But it wasn't with one of my all time IDOLS! So I can come close, but still only imagine what you must have been feeling! WOW, that's incredible!!! I'm so happy for you!

I really can't find words that do Alex or the experience any justice. She's so easy to talk to and so sweet that it wasn't until after it was all over that I had little mini heart attacks just thinking about what happened lol.

Broadway Baby
Honorary Roadie

Sometime I think, I glimpse eternity <3

« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2010, 10:45PM »

I really can't find words that do Alex or the experience any justice. She's so easy to talk to and so sweet that it wasn't until after it was all over that I had little mini heart attacks just thinking about what happened lol.

Ooh, that's so great to hear. Smiley I mean, I NEVER had ANY doubts that all of girls are nothing but sweethearts! But to hear a story like that really makes it even more exciting, and just makes me want to meet them all even more! <3

Lindsey<3

LISA KELLY=<3
My fearsome five and forum family, thank you for everything!!
lifeismusic2009
Total Fanatic

<3

« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2010, 11:35AM »

I've met them all but Chloe and I can say that they are all soooo wonderful! I mean they're just ordinary people with extraordinary talent and they don't act like they're famous lol. I truly hope you are able to meet them someday!

Jack

« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2010, 09:45AM »

Congratulations to you and your Mom, Elizabeth---that's awesome!!  Great pictures!  This all had to be very special for you!  I know somebody that knows "The Amazing Alex Sharpe". Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  She has been one of my favorites since the first time I saw her at Johnny Mercer in Savannah early on during her first tour.  I have been hoping for a M&G with her since then, but alas....  She seems so genuine and unaffected by all that's going on around the girls these days, as they all do.  Sure wish you could have arranged this for all of us at Greenville! Cheesy Cheesy

Again, congrats to you and your Mom! 

Jack

lifeismusic2009
Total Fanatic

<3

« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2010, 10:10AM »

Congratulations to you and your Mom, Elizabeth---that's awesome!!  Great pictures!  This all had to be very special for you!  I know somebody that knows "The Amazing Alex Sharpe". Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  She has been one of my favorites since the first time I saw her at Johnny Mercer in Savannah early on during her first tour.  I have been hoping for a M&G with her since then, but alas....  She seems so genuine and unaffected by all that's going on around the girls these days, as they all do.  Sure wish you could have arranged this for all of us at Greenville! Cheesy Cheesy

Again, congrats to you and your Mom! 

Jack

Haha thanks Jack! It was very special and yep, now you’ve got a connection to Alex lol! She was my favorite from the first time I saw her in Columbia and she’s incredibly sweet. And, Alex and I both tried to work it out for Greenville but it just wouldn’t work out  Sad

celticartzyangel
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2010, 07:46PM »

So sweet! I'm really happy for you and I'm pratically melting right now! I couldn't stop smiling through the whole post. Alex is such a Sweetie!
lifeismusic2009
Total Fanatic

<3

« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2010, 11:18AM »

So I went to Birmingham, Alabama to see Celtic Woman last night and I was priviledged to be able to see Alex again afterwards. We had a wonderful chat and got caught up from our last visit. I'm so comfortable around her and I just feel like she and I are kindred spirits. Anyway, I won't bore everyone with all the details, but it was a lovely evening. The concert was brilliant and I thoroughly enjoyed seeing Alex again. She is tired, but doing well. And she was very grateful to hear some of the compliments that many people had given her on the forum and from people I overheard talking during intermission. I'll post pictures soon!

Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2010, 11:21AM »

So I went to Birmingham, Alabama to see Celtic Woman last night and I was priviledged to be able to see Alex again afterwards. We had a wonderful chat and got caught up from our last visit. I'm so comfortable around her and I just feel like she and I are kindred spirits. Anyway, I won't bore everyone with all the details, but it was a lovely evening. The concert was brilliant and I thoroughly enjoyed seeing Alex again. She is tired, but doing well. And she was very grateful to hear some of the compliments that many people had given her on the forum and from people I overheard talking during intermission. I'll post pictures soon!

i am so happy for you Elizabeth!!!!! your pictures were beautiful on fb!!!

celticartzyangel
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2010, 11:21AM »

wait... how could you BORE anyone with details?? Details are my Friend!!! But YAYA you got to see Alex again!!!
lifeismusic2009
Total Fanatic

<3

« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2010, 11:32AM »

Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2010, 11:35AM »

AMAZING PHOTOS!!

celticartzyangel
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2010, 11:36AM »

SOOO CUTE!! YOU ARE SOOO LUCKY!!!  Cheesy
lifeismusic2009
Total Fanatic

<3

« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2010, 11:41AM »

wait... how could you BORE anyone with details?? Details are my Friend!!! But YAYA you got to see Alex again!!!

haha okay, so here are a few details lol. Alex was wonderful. She asked about my mom (who she met last time) and my dad (who was having heart problems the last time I saw her). We talked about school, church, my family, and her family. We joked around a bit and also had some deep conversation. We also had what I call twilight zone moments where we would say the same thing at the same time or I would say something and she would be like "Oh I do that too" and vice versa. When she signed a picture for me, she wrote "To Beautiful Elizabeth With lots of Love, Alex xxx" She is such a dear friend and I am blessed to know her. We departed with big hugs and kisses and I found it hard to keep my eyes dry. Hopefully I will be able to make it to see her again this summer.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: