Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I FINALLY got to meet Alex - twice!!! (new updates and pics)  (Read 28341 times)
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #45 on: April 18, 2010, 12:37PM »

wooow that is so coool!!!!!!

Mad Máiréad Love
Total Fanatic

« Reply #46 on: April 18, 2010, 06:03PM »

That is amazingly awesome, btw. Speechless. haha, im speechless and it didnt even happen to me. Wink

Without a Caledonia to miss and love I wouldn't be a Carolina Rua.
lisaholic nr1
« Reply #47 on: April 20, 2010, 09:52AM »

you are one lucky woman! Cheesy
lisaholic nr1
« Reply #48 on: May 05, 2010, 04:30PM »

Me again.... you are so lucky, I bet... if I met one of the girls..... I will totally faint.... or I can't say anything normal... haha! Wink
Mariko
Honorary Roadie

Lisa Kelly ^_^

« Reply #49 on: May 05, 2010, 05:05PM »

What a great story!! Thank you for sharing your experience & photos with us! How special. Smiley

Thanks Evi & Alexa for my amazing banners!! Kiss
SusanZ
CWF Global Moderator
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #50 on: May 05, 2010, 08:42PM »

I can't believe I missed the update and new pics!!

Elizabeth, I am SOOOOOOOOOOO happy that you got to hook up with Alex again. You two do indeed have a special connection! Grin

I have had the pleasure of meeting Alex three times at M & Gs and she has one of the most remarkable and genuine smiles. Thanks for sharing your story and the new pics!

Zee

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
lifeismusic2009
Total Fanatic

<3

« Reply #51 on: May 06, 2010, 01:36PM »

I can't believe I missed the update and new pics!!

Elizabeth, I am SOOOOOOOOOOO happy that you got to hook up with Alex again. You two do indeed have a special connection! Grin

I have had the pleasure of meeting Alex three times at M & Gs and she has one of the most remarkable and genuine smiles. Thanks for sharing your story and the new pics!

Zee

Thanks Zee!! She is very near and dear to my heart!  Grin And I totally agree about her smile - it's breathtaking!

Thanks, Dayna, for my awesome banners!
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #52 on: May 25, 2010, 05:20PM »

You are sooo lucky!!!!!!!  She seems really sweet.... and, even though I've never met her...  Cry  Her smile really is breathtaking.. from the pictures I've seen. Smiley

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
lisaholic nr1
« Reply #53 on: June 10, 2010, 03:23AM »

Oh, I am even more jealous at you right now, cause I am not going to meet Alex anymore now, little change... Cry
bigCWfan17

3/15...The day I FINALLY saw/met Celtic Woman :)

« Reply #54 on: August 21, 2010, 07:18AM »

YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LUCKY!! Cheesy I always wanted to meet ALex!! Cheesy

"You are enough. You are so enough. It's unbelievable how enough you are."-- Sierra Boggess
Ncoua
Total Fanatic

Sup!

« Reply #55 on: September 27, 2010, 12:51AM »

Oh, I am even more jealous at you right now, cause I am not going to meet Alex anymore now, little change... Cry

Same here...hope Alex returns so i can get a chance to meet her Cheesy
Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #56 on: April 20, 2012, 02:13PM »

I know this is an old thread but I am so glad that I read your story.  I saw Alex in 2008 on her very first Celtic Woman tour.
I was fortunate enough to see her in concert five times over the years.  But I never got to meet her.  If there is anything sad about my Celtic Woman experience that is it.

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
hayleynibhaoleafh<3'scelticwoman!
Honorary Roadie

U can have my <3, if U don't mind broken things...

« Reply #57 on: April 20, 2012, 04:12PM »

So happy for you! Alex looks beautiful.

Loooooove Hayley xxx
~~~~~~~Maybe it's not about the happy endings... maybe it's about the story...~~~~~~
Friend are angels ~*~ Cherish them
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #58 on: April 26, 2012, 04:20PM »

I know this is an old thread but I am so glad that I read your story.  I saw Alex in 2008 on her very first Celtic Woman tour.
I was fortunate enough to see her in concert five times over the years.  But I never got to meet her.  If there is anything sad about my Celtic Woman experience that is it.
  It's still pretty cool that you got to see her first tour.  Smiley

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: